Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Repair Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObviouslyMe

Suggestion:
Repair Sign

Detailed description:
In last season of Classic Skyblock there were 'Repair signs'...You had to pay 5k to repair 1 piece of armor and also the Ranked ppl had /repair even though there is 'repair signs'.
Now there are no repair signs. I have my Sword maxed out of enchants and I can't repair it on anvil because its 'Too Expensive'.I just want Repair sign back and aslo I belive that any other player would like to have that on Skyblock server.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
I feel my suggestion is necessary because many players have occured not to have a chance of repairing their armor or any kind of item,on anvils,because its Too Expensive.

Example:

Crivity

Epic Pika
Maybe make it wayy more expensive like 25k per peice then id give it a +1

OP
OP
O

ObviouslyMe

Maybe make it wayy more expensive like 25k per peice then id give it a +1
Well 25k Is to much for ppl of Skyblock because now its hard to make money because blaze rod selling got nerfed to only 5$ a piece so with full inventory of blazes you can gain around 9k and if there are 1k blazes in the grinder you can gain around 13k Which is not so big amount of money right now. I belive that the fair price for Repair signs would be somewhere around 10k.Also not many ppl can grind with Looting III sword's because they don't have it so repairing will be so much harder for them.I belive that spending around 10k Is enough price for that,and Any other ppl with alot of money are ranked so they can use /repair and they don't need that repair sign but the other ppl who are not ranked are probably poor and they don't have alot of money in my opinion(Exuces to others) and it seems to them that it will be alot expensive if that will cost 25k for only one item,and in last season Repair signs were only 5k for each item,so i belive that putting Repair signs near the spawn for 7.5k or somewhere more near 10k.

Mendroid

i think the repair signs dont need to have only 1 price i think it need to be different for any body part/tool and different price for different enchants (sorry for my bad English)

OP
OP
O

ObviouslyMe

So we can agree here that fair price will be 10k
I just want to know when would It be placed?
Shop,spawn?
And when so we can know when to expect it to come out!
Thank you all for replying on this suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.