Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Repair sign at spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joydeb roy

Suggestion:
Repair sign at spawn.

Detailed description:
It'll make factions more fun and easy repair things with money instead of wasting xp. I think most unranked player wil want that.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
For unranked players damaged armors are useless unless they use 10-30xp lev to repair their armor. After repairing 2or3 time u can't repair that anymore. So its gone and u gotta make another set or looting sword. Thats pretty much unfair for unranked players. There should be a repair sign at spawn like the old faction had.

Example:

nd618

Supporter
Agree with that or put that armor can be repaired ss many times as needed, (unlimited) .

+1

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
+.5 i agree but maybe have it so idk you pay 5-10k to fix each item? Because some people bought the ranks just to do that which would make it unfair even though i dint have iron rank i believe that the repair hand sign should cost some money per use

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
+.5 i agree but maybe have it so idk you pay 5-10k to fix each item? Because some people bought the ranks just to do that which would make it unfair even though i dint have iron rank i believe that the repair hand sign should cost some money per use
It was stated in the suggestion that he wants a Repair sign at spawn that will cost money, instead of using experience.

Also a neat idea, +1 from me.

Lavandu

Pika Lover
+1
There's a good amount of people who don't want to grind / don't have spawners to repair. Although you can donate to gold and /fix :)

Moon_420

Banned
+1

- Donors will get free /fix every (amount) minutes
- Free users will have to pay (amount) money to repair the item that they are holding on their hand once they press the sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.