Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Remove the Suggestion Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Remove the Suggestion Forum

Detailed description:
I like to begin by saying the following, my name is Cesar and everything that I am going to say from the now and on are going to be pure facts.

I would like to remove the Suggestions Forums Section because nothing like it has ever been so useless and pointless. This forum was relevant a few months back, but now no who is updating the servers isn't even bother to look at them.

or

Just pay actual attention the suggestion forums.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Useless because when whoever is updating the servers they don't even bother looking here or anywhere for suggestions they make up their own.
Pointless just for the same reason said above, this forums section was created so that the admins would accept and deny some of the suggestions, but now that no one is attending it and everyone is literally wasting their time I think it should be removed.

Example:
A Clear example, the [Accepted] and or [denied] tags were created yet no one uses them...

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Who said this would be accepted, not like any suggestions for the past month have been accepted lmao. Get over it accept the defeat that the suggestion is a total waste of time and words..
This suggestion is, but not the *forums* section on suggestions :p

MyMorningWood

Epic Pika
Why remove it ?? Its good for the staff to look with suggestion the players like the most..

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Why is this person disliking who wants to keep the suggestion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.