Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Remove the Suggestion Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Remove the Suggestion Forum

Detailed description:
I like to begin by saying the following, my name is Cesar and everything that I am going to say from the now and on are going to be pure facts.

I would like to remove the Suggestions Forums Section because nothing like it has ever been so useless and pointless. This forum was relevant a few months back, but now no who is updating the servers isn't even bother to look at them.

or

Just pay actual attention the suggestion forums.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Useless because when whoever is updating the servers they don't even bother looking here or anywhere for suggestions they make up their own.
Pointless just for the same reason said above, this forums section was created so that the admins would accept and deny some of the suggestions, but now that no one is attending it and everyone is literally wasting their time I think it should be removed.

Example:
A Clear example, the [Accepted] and or [denied] tags were created yet no one uses them...

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The staff team has been very busy lately and have had not much time to review suggestions. As you may know we have now got a co-owner to help with updating the servers. He will be asking the community what they want so this forum will be very useful. It will never be removed.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
Admin+ won't answer every single suggestion but I am sure they read the suggestions that looks interesting

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestions are pretty useful if only someone is active enough on replying to them. This part of the forums will never be removed. If it was removed, then where would people suggest? Also, sometimes Whitei520 even answers some suggestions relating to Forums, so I don't agree that it should be removed.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i agree. there is no1 checking those suggestions so they are USELESS. when was the last time that a staff checked them and added them in game (ofc when the suggestion was successful and there was only likes and no dislikes)
so they should do one of those things:
-Remove the suggestion forum
-deny or accept them. if they get accepted then add them in game (or in forums/discord/ts or watever)

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Why suggest it if you know no one will read it :) In fact we do read suggestions, most of them are not very detailed or are repeats that have been denied before.

DeZiMatorZ

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
I like to begin by saying the following, my name is Cesar and everything that I am going to say from the now and on are going to be pure facts.

I would like to remove the Suggestions Forums Section because nothing like it has ever been so useless and pointless. This forum was relevant a few months back, but now no who is updating the servers isn't even bother to look at them.

or

Forums

Reason:
Useless because when whoever is updating the servers they don't even bother looking here or anywhere for suggestions they make up their own.
Pointless just for the same reason said above, this forums section was created so that the admins would accept and deny some of the suggestions, but now that no one is attending it and everyone is literally wasting their time I think it should be removed.

Example:
A Clear example, the [Accepted] and or [denied] tags were created yet no one uses them...
Even if it's actually useless, I see no harm in keeping the "Suggestions" section in the forums.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Actually, I only made this suggestion to see if staff looked at them, played GG

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
YES YOU ARE SO RIGHT! DELETE THIS BOX, IT'S SO USELESS AND 99% DO NOT GET ACCEPTED!

LeoIronhart

Veteran
At first, I thought you might be intoxicated. But, you did have some fair points. However, this new co-owner might do stuff. Atleast, I hope he does stuff.

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
First of all, It's not your business to say what staff should do
Second of all, Be an admin then talk You would've said something other if for example I made a thread like that
Last thing, Your kinda bumping an old thread.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Second of all, Be an admin then talk You would've said something other if for example I made a thread like that
first of all, whos business is it, smartass?
2nd of all. maybe 1 day he will be, it would take him a long time, but still.
and last thing ''your'' doing the same thing now.

P.S. where is the logic of ''advertising forums if you are on it http://prntscr.com/gui7gt (same for ip. its on top http://prntscr.com/gui821)

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Suggestion:

Detailed description:

or

Forums

Reason:

Example:
If it got removed, how would u make a suggestion like this?
Lol im just joking, but its important to have this type of suggestion as it is one important place to have suggestions.
Your idea looks for me as important as remove the suggestions to a server like factions, survival, etc.
Staff do look at suggestions, and they may dont reply for most, but they do read them, and they accept suggestions that have some importance.
Got it?

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
So tell me, were you an admin on any immense server, you seem to offended because of my comment regarding the Co-Owner not doing anything as if you were the Co-Owner or ever had any experience being one and seening how much work they put in. This thread was all a joke and all part of a 'plan' to fufill others doubts on whether the staff check the forums, no need to take up the bum. Do you even know what bumping a old thread is? If so explain to me how I bumped this thread and if that is the cause then you yourself are involved on bumping it too.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
If it got removed, how would u make a suggestion like this?
Lol im just joking, but its important to have this type of suggestion as it is one important place to have suggestions.
Your idea looks for me as important as remove the suggestions to a server like factions, survival, etc.
Staff do look at suggestions, and they may dont reply for most, but they do read them, and they accept suggestions that have some importance.
Got it?
Lol when was the last time a suggestion was accepted lmao. Also we are talking about a forums section not a server where people spend money and are constently active, totally diferent things get it?

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Lol when was the last time a suggestion was accepted lmao. Also we are talking about a forums section not a server where people spend money and are constently active, totally diferent things get it?
Good suggestions are rare, but there are some, and a forum section is very important
Get out of your mind that this will will be acepted, cause it wont

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Good suggestions are rare, but there are some, and a forum section is very important
Get out of your mind that this will will be acepted, cause it wont
Who said this would be accepted, not like any suggestions for the past month have been accepted lmao. Get over it accept the defeat that the suggestion is a total waste of time and words..

Status
Not open for further replies.