Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion]Random spawn in survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

naue

• Server
    Survival.
  • Suggestion
    I think random spawn should be added inside survival.If the command gets added it should be /rspawn.
  • Reason
    Because i've been playing for 1 hour on survival and i didnt like it at all,1 hour isn't nothing anyone can say but it just takes so long to find land with trees. That command would really help(i think). Because players will get spawned on a random land far far away from the spawn whitch noone got there and cut the wood. Everyone knows to start surviving you need wood. And one more thing,if this doesnt get added at least would be great to get 1 sapling of any kind of tree,so even if you go so far away you can still put the sapling and get wood,and more saplings.
  • Example
    I dont have an example.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Isnt there /wild? Or just ask to tpa to someone(watch out for tpa killers tho).

Aswell you can escape at warps. You can use /trapped or get enderpearls at /warp end

DirkieXP

Banned
yep there is indeed /wild. Which can be used every 2 hours and teleports you far away from spawn to a random area.
So this suggestion is already added.

@Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
It's already added as previous comments mentioned there's a 2 hours cool down and can be used by writing /wild.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.