Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: /Party for getting into teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicMaster1

Suggestion:
/Party for getting into teams

Detailed description:
It would be easier to have /party and you will invite someone they join and then when the leader joins a game everyone joins and is put in the same team

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Other

Reason:
When you play with someone and you want to continue they might get into another lobby or the teams may be full.This happened to me once we got into seperate lobbies.

Example:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
ok so idk how it is in sky wars, but in egg wars and op egg wars you are able to select the team, in SG its supposed to be solo game... at least i think it is... so its not possible to put players in the same team... because there isn't teams... same for build wars... they are solo game mode

umar1717

Banned
Personally I think a /party feature would be awesome for skywars, I normally play with friends and we have to count to jump in the portal. Doing. /party would help a lot

Davidva

Veteran
Yes, /party at the arcade servers for sure. I`ll suggest to make it global. For example: party member 1 is at bedward and party member 2 at eggwars you can still use the party chat and you can still join game.

Status
Not open for further replies.