Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] Organizing Survival Spawn/Warps

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudAP

Veteran
Hello Survival players!

So currently, we have 2 starting area (/spawn and /warp wild) and tons of warps. I don't really mind the amount of warps but eventually it'll somehow be annoying to have pages of warps. So my suggestion is, since survival is resetting, add sectors/district in survival.

So wth is the suggestion?

The suggestion is simple: Giving like 3-4 sectors/district as a warp. Of course the first one will be /spawn and the others can be like Frozen District, Monuments Sector, RichManSwag Area.

This will be the new /warp wild. And people will be grouped depending on they are settled in. There's nothing much important here but what is important is for warps.

The plan for warps

Instead of having several warps, the sectors/district will have a reserved area (maybe 100x100 or bigger) for these kind of warps. Meaning only /spawn will be PikaBuild and the other sectors will be improved by our WarpBuilders. and instead of having /warp shop, warp myshop, warp bettershop or anything, they can just say Northern of RichManSwag Area.

This is just a suggestion I made because recently, I've seen awesome build better than the spawn from survival. It would be more awesome if these people can showcase their building skills as group instead of having it in different locations.

Hope you like the suggestion :D

Draegoner

Veteran
i liek +1
Also, what about only having a specific type of building in each district,so shops in one, aesthetic buildings in another.
It would make finding what you want easier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.