Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Normal players in need of /AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitto

Suggestion:
Normal players in need of /AFK

Detailed description:
In Op faction 1 only donators can AFK .
Afterall its called OP factions . What is the point of having creeper spawners and igs if you cant afk ?
So i think it fair to say adding /afk available to all players wouldd increase the player experience
Maybe making /afk available for all players or make it a buyable command for ingame money like 500 mill

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
I feel like This making /AFK is a necessary change because non donator plagers whose been playing a lot and eho have like madsive ig grinder and creeper grinder cant afk !! Whats the point of having them
I hope you guys take this to consideration

Example:

MmEXTREME

Veteran
What do you mean "you can't afk" you need a command to afk!?!?!? The /afk command is like and announcement that this player is afk no more. You can afk without the command

Narumi

Pika Lover
Bro even doe if you use /afk you will be kicked after 5 mins. the purpose of /afk is to announce to everybody that you are afk

OP
OP
bitto

bitto

all i meant was normal players need AFK
without AFK creeper spawner and ig farms useless

OP
OP
bitto

bitto

What do you mean "you can't afk" you need a command to afk!?!?!? The /afk command is like and announcement that this player is afk no more. You can afk without the command
well you cant afk in op fac1 they kicks you in 5 mins only donators can afk -_-

Narumi

Pika Lover
all i meant was normal players need AFK
without AFK creeper spawner and ig farms useless
too many players that is afking will crash the server? i guess or it will be laggy as hell

OP
OP
bitto

bitto

too many players that is afking will crash the server? i guess or it will be laggy as hell
there are many servers which provide afk for a ll users.....
its already laggy but without afk normal players not able to grind properly

Narumi

Pika Lover
there are many servers which provide afk for a ll users.....
its already laggy but without afk normal players not able to grind properly
by properly means you will just grind for example grinding axes in blaze farm while waiting for ig farm or creeper farm. even doe if it is op, it has limit of opness

OP
OP
bitto

bitto

what i meant by /afk was generally AFk .. non donators get kicked after being idle for 5 minutes . it makes it so difficult to grind creepers and Ig's

OP
OP
bitto

bitto

by properly means you will just grind for example grinding axes in blaze farm while waiting for ig farm or creeper farm. even doe if it is op, it has limit of opness
come on !! even in normal factions AFK is free in most cases .. and for example you need like 4 bill to ranku to legend .. do you think i should stay whole night to grind it out ??

Narumi

Pika Lover
come on !! even in normal factions AFK is free in most cases .. and for example you need like 4 bill to ranku to legend .. do you think i should stay whole night to grind it out ??
if you want to rank up properly then yes xD and for igs you can burn the ig with lava and kill it with sword or axe. and i don't know increasing the number of the time of being kicked is better than with literally can afk because afk is kinda op

StrongPVP

Pika Member
Ya thats true u can afk without command make a ¨AFK POOL¨

OP
OP
bitto

bitto

you can't die in hunger. only if it is on hard difficulty.

well i don't know that lol. because i play only in opsb xD
Oh xD my difficulty is easy yet i die of hunger mean while i hear ppl afk in pool for 10 hour without dieng .. Idk how

Status
Not open for further replies.