Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanan

Pika Member
SERVER
- New Team BuildWars
- MiniGames - such as Minecraft Temple Run , Draw My Thing

Suggestion

- As a lot other server has, its fun and we may even learn a lot about teaming and building. We can learn from each other, that's why I suggest to create Team BuildWars...
- MiniGames such as Temple Run which was one of the biggest app, now has been like parodied in Minecraft version. It has been used in a lot of servers, so I suggest Pika Network too as it is not less than any other server.
- Games like Draw My thing , which means a Player has to draw something and the rest of the player has to guess what that is. Usually the topic is given by the plugin itself.

Reason
- Most of the reason are already mentioned above with the mentioned topics
- As Pika Network is number one on the Top 10 cracked servers, it should have a lot more privileges and activities, that will attract players to this great server.
- These games are mentioned are also pretty fun, usually when you don't feel like doing anything Hardcore as PVP or pass their time on building for several hours in Creative, at least according to my opinion.

Example
- I am not sure, but I think posting a video maybe considered as Advertising as these videos are from another server. So I can't upload any Example without knowing if I can upload a another server's video as for an EXAMPLE.

MouraThat

Veteran
Nice idea
i always thought team buildwars was good but how people are going to be co-operate to make something good is going to be hard
and my problem is with team games like eggwars and team skywars you need to be in a team with someone who can speak the same language which is the problem i wish pika could fix it someway that cause with building if you dont understand each other or plan you wont do well.

OP
OP
Shanan

Shanan

Pika Member
Nice idea
i always thought team buildwars was good but how people are going to be co-operate to make something good is going to be hard
and my problem is with team games like eggwars and team skywars you need to be in a team with someone who can speak the same language which is the problem i wish pika could fix it someway that cause with building if you dont understand each other or plan you wont do well.
But in my opinion, If you have the same point of view or same concept/plan you can complete anything. I know every parent say this XD. and also u can advertise such as - Blue for english, English pple come to Blue etc

RaVo

Legendary Pika
- As Pika Network is number one on the Top 10 cracked servers, it should have a lot more privileges and activities, that will attract players to this great server.
If you look at a cracked server list that does not use a vote>reward system they wont be number 1.
You say aswell about a suggestion that allot of other servers have it but then you can just go to that server. I would like to see them add somthing original or not much used.

(sry for my english but you should be able to understand)

OP
OP
Shanan

Shanan

Pika Member
If you look at a cracked server list that does not use a vote>reward system they wont be number 1.
You say aswell about a suggestion that allot of other servers have it but then you can just go to that server. I would like to see them add somthing original or not much used.

(sry for my english but you should be able to understand)
What you say is right, but I dont think
there is anything left, every server used it already. If not cracked server atleast uncracked ones. Now Pika-Network use plugins, they don't make it. I hope you understand, what I mean.

Last edited:

RaVo

Legendary Pika
I agree that most Ideas have been used. They could still take somthing not original and combine it to give it a bit of a twist

OP
OP
Shanan

Shanan

Pika Member
I agree that most Ideas have been used. They could still take somthing not original and combine it to give it a bit of a twist
Maybe possible. But to make this something original, they have to combine a lot of plugins together, until it makes sense and is fun to play, but managing so maany plugins for 1 game maybe little tuff as for my opinion. But u have point

warsv

Epic Pika
Nice idea
lol same sginature picture as me but with different skins xD

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Before we add any more servers we are focusing on the current resets and stability of the servers. Your suggestion has been noted.

Locked for now

Status
Not open for further replies.