Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] New Server (Parkour)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolkidjames

Epic Pika
Server: New server: Parkour

Suggestion: The server needs a server with parkour there are different kinds of levels easy,normal,hard,Legendary There should be a timer, and the player who finished the parkour level the fastest his timer should be displayed everytime a player joins the parkour course.

Reason: the server needs it cause it needs more minigames :p

You cannot change your votes pick wisely :D.

PikaPimp

Adding a parkour server would be great because it will draw in players and it will give the players of this server a variety of things to try out.
Hmm.. I like what you're thinking
IDEA! how about achievements?.
And like you said, adding achievements will give the players something to work for

Yes, I do Want To have Parkour :D But sometimes Players.. Finish it, So add endless mode of Parkour? XD When almost all Players Finish it - The PlayerList on Parkour will happen Liek Mob arena :(

End3yM

Epic Pika
No.. If this thing is added chances 0 peps will play there. Wut pika would do is make a parkour section on every game modes like u see on practice lobby, arcade lobby, and the egg wars waiting area

MitchyG

Pika Lover
I think adding a parkour server would be interesting but, i think there wouldn't be enough players for it and it could also be fun because when you get bored you go on there with friends

phone4825

Pika Lover
Well,as I say no?Why?

Because it already exist in every Server except Survival.

Slendyy

Veteran
Yes, this would be fun but with a timer, so you can compete among you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.