Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: New Gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLOF

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
New Gamemodes

Detailed description:
It would be fun to play minigames such as bedwars , Hide and seek, UHC battles and others .. PLs add new minigames

I <3 this server!!!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
New Gamemode

Example:
Bedwars

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
I think this IS coming soon but I think it would take a rather long time to make it.

nd618

Supporter
Supporting Hide n seek idea , seems like new kind of fun in future , with fresh maps for explore and laught with friends .

+1

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I've said it a ton and am going to say it again;
Pika made a strawpoll about what gamemodes to add/fix a while ago, and there has already been voted tho you can still vote here https://www.strawpoll.me/11619499/

Making suggestions about gamemodes could be used but I think they gotta focus on fixing other gamemodes first and impoving them, and then you can suggest again. As you can see on the strawpoll, that's also what most people voted.

Jake

The Man
Legendary
Some of these game modes are already being planned I think, but they should focus on fixing bugged out servers first such as TNTRun rather than keep adding new gamemodes and ignoring ones that need attention

Status
Not open for further replies.