Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Mobile App for forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmmpradeep

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Mobile App for forums

Detailed description:
Develop a mobile app for this website for ease access of forums.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
I feel it would be very useful for people who keep their on forums regularly and it would also promote forums if there is a dedicated app for forums and this website.

Example:

OP
OP
kmmpradeep

kmmpradeep

Pika Lover
True we can access from browser, we can access almost all websites from browser(99%) which have their dedicated app. It to make easy for their users and make their websites popular. Making a dedicated app will bring more active people on forums(I think so).

Mikayu

An app for Pika Network as a whole and not only for the forums would be amazing. It could include a page that opens the forum in a built-in browser and other things such as the buycraft, a server player counter, a voting link and many other things including adding friends. It could be something that notifies you when a friend logs on to pika. Notifications would also be helpful to notify you to remind you to vote, alert you when there's a sale and also to let you know if a friend wants you to come online! A lot of stuff that I doubt is possible in reality unless the server finds an amazing app developer..

Moon_420

Banned
-1 The site can already be accessed by Phones using Google/Browser, and It will automatically be transferred to Phone mode therefore an Application for that is not needed.

Davidva

Veteran
I don`t see any necesarry need for this. Neutral vote

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I've used the phone once and I don't think it's necessary to make an app.

MrrRed2

Veteran
i was thinking the same thing the other day. Unneeded thing but would be a good idea :)

IndieDemon

Veteran
I had suggested it a year ago to the Head-Dev. I don't think it is really necessary since Xenforo makes the website pretty accessible on almost all platforms, having said that, I think making an app would be useful because you could get alerts faster, instead of having to log in every time. @Whitei520 maybe you can answer this? Neutral vote.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @kmmpradeep !
I already suggested the same thing before I was staff. The thing is, it would be do-able if there were any Developers that use (for example:) Swift, a coding software for the mobile platform. And currently there are none. I know that a mobile forums app would be great but it is not easy with the recources Pika currently has available. Yoeri can always pay someone to make one for him, but there are other priorities for him, for example fixing bugs and issues that Pika currently has.
I still would vote to have this if i still was Administrator haha. The only thing i can do is make my opinion stand out with a fancy Italic, bolded +1!

+1

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello there @kmmpradeep !
I already suggested the same thing before I was staff. The thing is, it would be do-able if there were any Developers that use (for example:) Swift, a coding software for the mobile platform. And currently there are none. I know that a mobile forums app would be great but it is not easy with the recources Pika currently has available. Yoeri can always pay someone to make one for him, but there are other priorities for him, for example fixing bugs and issues that Pika currently has.
I still would vote to have this if i still was Administrator haha. The only thing i can do is make my opinion stand out with a fancy Italic, bolded +1!

+1
U gotta be kidding -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.