Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Make asking for money punishable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Suggestion:
Make asking for money punishable

Detailed description:
Personally, i find it incredibly annoying when people ask for money in game. The main reason I suppose is personal because i'm high ranked player and everyone just assumes that makes you "rich". So at times i get requests for money literally every minute in /msg. I do not want to ignore all those players, because it will prevent them from interacting with me on other subjects too. But it is annoying. Secondly I find it annoying because it is against the goal of the game. (in my case factions) With my faction members i will share everything, but it makes absolutely no sense that i will just give money (or other stuff for that matter) to members of other factions not even to mention enemy factions. It is just plane stupidity to think i will enforce another faction. But it is a great joy killer for me, and i assume for other players too. I started a poll in forum, but apparently staff did not catch my intention, so they shut it down and said i just have to make a suggestion. I wanted to know other peoples opinion first.... but here it is.
So i would like you to consider making requesting money - i think the rules already say that requesting stuff is - punishable. And i would suggest - warning - week mute - week ban - permanent ban . as punishments.

Thank you for your attention.

The Old man.
ps. I do not know what other game modes this may apply to, i don't play those. ....

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions

Reason:
It is annoying, and not fitting withing the context of the game.

Example:

NickTill

It's a big proposition to request for since begging for money is something that is prevalent among almost all servers (besides pika as well). It seems to broad of a incident to punish for, we do punish if they are spam asking for money, since that falls under spamming (which is punishable). However, for requesting for money, this will be a hard proposition to fulfill, since a vast select of individuals do part take in this "action". I understand however that it is very annoying, but we have to all understand a lot of the community on minecraft are very young, hence making a lot of actions people do in chat a tad bit annoying.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

Aurifex_

Pika Lover
1 time asking isnt bad. Spamming it, thats bad.

With kind regards, Alex

OP
OP
Old_Prophet

Old_Prophet

The Pika
but hacks are illegal asking for money isn't

hacks are not illegal if you do not make them illegal. Asking for money is not illegal, because nobody says it is illegal. Legal or not is determined by server rules. You can allow hacks, and make asking for money bannable, just because your server rules say so.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hacks are not illegal if you do not make them illegal. Asking for money is not illegal, because nobody says it is illegal. Legal or not is determined by server rules. You can allow hacks, and make asking for money bannable, just because your server rules say so.
In talking about on this server. Hack are ileagal on server

OP
OP
Old_Prophet

Old_Prophet

The Pika
In talking about on this server. Hack are ileagal on server
i don't see the difference. Also on THIS server hacks are only illegal because it is in the rules. So you can make begging illegal because you put it in the rules. According to your logic, it is both nonsense because it will never stop. So why put hacking in the rules and make it illegal, but begging not ? Begging is easier to stop then hacking........ I realy don't follw your logic :-)

~ Logically ~

Banned
I'm sorry you lost your behind.

Okay? I'm not sure what that means.

i don't see the difference. Also on THIS server hacks are only illegal because it is in the rules. So you can make begging illegal because you put it in the rules. According to your logic, it is both nonsense because it will never stop. So why put hacking in the rules and make it illegal, but begging not ? Begging is easier to stop then hacking........ I realy don't follw your logic :)

"really" "follw" I personally believe you're dyslexic or you just have a spelling deficiency. Your signature is some link that shows nothing, though I assume it's related to Playboy (due to the address). You are a classic example of one of, if not the vast majority of Pika's Community: Unintelligent and Immature. Which I know is ironic from somebody with an Anime Picture and a name like mine. But look past those things and then take a look what you posted.

OP
OP
Old_Prophet

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Okay? I'm not sure what that means.

"really" "follw" I personally believe you're dyslexic or you just have a spelling deficiency. Your signature is some link that shows nothing, though I assume it's related to Playboy (due to the address). You are a classic example of one of, if not the vast majority of Pika's Community: Unintelligent and Immature. Which I know is ironic from somebody with an Anime Picture and a name like mine. But look past those things and then take a look what you posted.

thank you for this completely off toppic contribution.

Farcanal

Take it easy boys, it was just his point of view which I agree with (being a high ranked player myself). I do also agree with @NickTill because I understand that it will not be stopped. Another thing, all this name calling is just not on. @Old Prophet has a right to an opinion and these forums are what opinions are all about.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Take it easy boys, it was just his point of view which I agree with (being a high ranked player myself). I do also agree with @NickTill because I understand that it will not be stopped. Another thing, all this name calling is just not on. @Old Prophet has a right to an opinion and these forums are what opinions are all about.
You just said everything I want to say but I'm not a high ranked player

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
If you make money asking illegal than allot of members will be banned because allot of guys just ask for some start money because in the beginning it's very hard to get money. At some start players i give like 10M at OpFactions because i know how hard it was for me in the beginning to get money and now with my custom rank i got like 5Bill so i can miss some money from time to time.
But on the other side I also agree with your opinion because some members keep asking money even when you said no a 100 times.
But yeah where can you draw a line between just starters and annoying people and I dont even know how you can proof that they keep asking you for money like example: if you close a deal with someone 1 armor set for 10M and he gives you the armor set but you dont pay him and he sends you 'give me 10M' at that point you can make screenshot and get him banned cause he will never be able to proof that it was a deal.
So i dont think asking for money will be bannable cause there are too many situations where players can ask for money without begging for it (see my example)
Iknow beggers can be really annoying expecially when your in /baltop 1 like me but i guess we will just have to live with it. /msgtoggle would be a good solution for this but that comment isnt in the server so yeah i think we will just have to tolerate them :(

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
P.S. Old Prophet what is your ign cause i never seen you before and i play pika for 6 years now

Status
Not open for further replies.