Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Make asking for money punishable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Suggestion:
Make asking for money punishable

Detailed description:
Personally, i find it incredibly annoying when people ask for money in game. The main reason I suppose is personal because i'm high ranked player and everyone just assumes that makes you "rich". So at times i get requests for money literally every minute in /msg. I do not want to ignore all those players, because it will prevent them from interacting with me on other subjects too. But it is annoying. Secondly I find it annoying because it is against the goal of the game. (in my case factions) With my faction members i will share everything, but it makes absolutely no sense that i will just give money (or other stuff for that matter) to members of other factions not even to mention enemy factions. It is just plane stupidity to think i will enforce another faction. But it is a great joy killer for me, and i assume for other players too. I started a poll in forum, but apparently staff did not catch my intention, so they shut it down and said i just have to make a suggestion. I wanted to know other peoples opinion first.... but here it is.
So i would like you to consider making requesting money - i think the rules already say that requesting stuff is - punishable. And i would suggest - warning - week mute - week ban - permanent ban . as punishments.

Thank you for your attention.

The Old man.
ps. I do not know what other game modes this may apply to, i don't play those. ....

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions

Reason:
It is annoying, and not fitting withing the context of the game.

Example:

~ Logically ~

Banned
OK You are dumb and probably to young to realise that you just shouldn't reply and there ya go; problem solved (Also think about the /ignore button)

And you are like he says not on-topic (There hasn't been a post made by you here that was on topic), so just stop posting useless comments like this in actual suggestions.

Staff do punish for "fighting" with other members and going off-topic all the time, so just take the friendly advise.

"Fighting" I haven't gotten a punishment, at least not one that actually made sense lmao. Hyper, you have to learn this: Your name makes you sound like you're twelve, and your signature doesn't help me believe you're older than it.
I do this because kids like you give reactions, and in a way, it's quite amusing to get the reactions I do.

nd618

Supporter
Stop making fight, everyone has the right to express their opinions .On the other is whether to accept it or not.

Personally, I do not like the idea that asking for money/items should be punishable. As I read ,problem is in spamming private message . As the popular player, you have to deal with it that others will expect something from you (money, items, to join team). But I also believe that there should be a command / block messages ( player name ) , You can suggest it - It will block private messages from player but you will be able to chat with him in main chat, but anyway if player is persistent he will start spamming on main chat , and will be muted / warned .That might stop him and become example to others that spam is not acceptable .

Conluigi22

Pika Member
First of all asking for money and hacking is two different things. One is annoying, the other is also annoying but ruins the game and is straight up being a ***hole. So your logic to comparing both of those to different things is stupid and inaccurate. Next time come make a suggestion that makes sense and doesn't wast everyone time Old Prophet.

P.S. Get your facts straight :)

Spyros

In my opinion I do not thing that asking for money should get bannable unless the other player that needs money spams you with messages.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
"Fighting" I haven't gotten a punishment, at least not one that actually made sense lmao. Hyper, you have to learn this: Your name makes you sound like you're twelve, and your signature doesn't help me believe you're older than it.
I do this because kids like you give reactions, and in a way, it's quite amusing to get the reactions I do.
I don't think you're any older than 11, since the only way you are good at pvp is by "Going on pot servers and using vape to 10 hit kids". I also like the way that you call everyone kids, while most likely you're a kid too. Can you just stop seaking fights everywhere and then saying you get dumb reactions while actually; it was just the truth. My last reply to you. I don't care if you're gonna say I'm a kid, or that I'm a hotdog pizza, you can just think you have friends and live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.