Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: limit on ah

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspvp

Banned
Suggestion:
limit on ah

Detailed description:
Kit-pvp should have limit on ah, and limit should be as per ranks of player like normal member should have 4 item limit and vip 10 and higher ranks no limits

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
a lot player on kit-pvp on use ah as there storage for armor, they put random stuff for very high prices and donator should not have this limit because they got pvs so they dont do this.This will make ease for player who want buy stuff from ah
but currently it is very hard to find something useful because there lot of waste stuff and very highly priced armor.

Example:

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
This would make it so people can't spam noob stuff and annoy others.

jimmy mitchell

Pika Member
I can see where this is a problem. Maybe someone should look into getting a double chest enderchest for Kit-PVP so people wouldn't do this. Keep in mind some people are doing that to try and get loads of money from a rich person who clicks the wrong item. I feel indifferent towards it so I wont vote, but I think you're on to something.

Crivity

Epic Pika
+1 this makes people store they're items on at as a secondary source of a pv by adding this will break that and make everything normal again

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I'm not really a kit-pvp player but I do think that this would be indeeed a nice addition to it. +1 from me.

Smexzy

Pika Member
I agree with you, nice suggestion this will make things more balanced, but it could also be fair if there was a price limit on ah.
+1 Anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.