Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] ItemHover plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecelix42

Pika Member
Pika-Network needs this plugin because this plugin is awesome. Everyone will does '[item] hahaha i have a pretty spawner' and shows his item. So, I think this plugin is awesome and needed for Normal Factions.

How can I use ItemHover Plugin?
1. Put a item in your hand
2. Say '[item]' in chat (without ' ')
3. Everyone will see your item and says 'wow how can you get this?'

Now I will write this suggestion by correct format

Suggestion: Adding ItemHover plugin to Normal Factions. This plugin is awesome and some popular cracked servers uses this plugin. Everyone can links his items (it's means showing item in chat) and put on an act to everyone. And I think most people will shows spawners in chat :)

Reason: This plugin has a requirements only: Essentials (already server has this plugin). And needed PermissionsEx or GroupManager for permissions. And, I think every Normal Factions players will shows items in chat when getting a rare item (example: spawner, key). So, I think everyone loves this plugin.

Example (Pictures): ItemHover.PNG Linking a item.png

Description
  • Hover over item to view information (lore, enchantments, name, etc.)
  • Allows you paste items in chat
  • Supports custom formatting
  • Easy to install
  • Supports version 1.8.x

For installation, download ItemHover.jar, place in /plugins folder and start server.
For usage, type [item] in any message to display the item you are holding in the chat. And hover over item with mouse cursor to view information.
For staff, this plugin only has 'itemhover.allow' permission node. 'itemhover.allow' permission node allows users to type the placeholder in chat. So, if you not have this permission node, you can't display your item.

Contributor: You will see this plugin's contributor if you visit the link above. [If my English is failed, sorry for grammar.]

First Summary: Link items in style!
Second Summary: This plugin allows you to hold a item in your hand and link in chat!

TOS
1. Do not distribute code
2. Do not claim this as your own
3. Do not decompile without permission
4. Do not steal any code what so ever

First Note: This plugin is only 11.4 KB (.jar). So, it's very small/tiny.
Second Note: I hope to see ItemHover plugin in Normal Factions server.

SlimerSonYT

Nice idea. When i saw this post i was like :O i always watch Preston-Woofles faction videos and i saw that [Item] thingy
My first reaction to that is "We need this is PikaNetwork!

_TheNikola

Can you unmute me plzzz i am muted for spamming but i am not spammer or slayer or can you tell dutch to look my mute appeal plzz bro i am donator on opfac-1 or can i buy unmute plzzzzz bro plzz STAFF WHO CAN HELP ME

Draegoner

Veteran
Thank you for your suggestion, it looks like a nice addition. Higher management have been notified.

DODE2K

Veteran
this plugin is actually on galactix server so it isn't new for pika

Davidva

Veteran
This will be abused to mutch by people. If this will be added put atleast half a hour cooldown on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.