Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative Suggestion: Gift Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradcoolman12

Suggestion:
Gift Boxes

Detailed description:
Allow people give a gift to other people, using some command that let people make an item packed into Gift Boxes and can let them send the Box to other player. The box should be a chest/enderchest.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock

Reason:
People can share a goodies to other and no worry that the item will be taken by the server (lagg clear) or scammed by another people.

Example:
I have seen this Plugin on other server, especially pvpwars I play there and its super awesome, pvpwars has a stacked spawner too, so it makes more easy to put spawner and doesn't take too much space. Thank you.

Bradcoolman12

_AllMight_

Pika Lover
+1
It's kinda simple trade plugin, and in my opinion, It should be added also in factions + prison.

Crivity

Epic Pika
+1 it should be an animation when you can do /giftbox and all items in your inv or selected by gui in your inv will all be put in a chest with particles called gift box it's a simple plugin but very creative

Tyranny

Pika Lover
+1 great idea I have thought of suggesting it myself. but there should be a fee to use it like 50 cash because kinda like when u use /auction instead of /ah because you get to sell things faster and it notified ppl bout the sell. With gift boxes u wouldn't even have to talk to the person to give them items it would notify them like in /auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.