Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion For a Possible Update On CSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion: /ah expiration time
Detailed description: Extend the /ah expiration time 24h (its currently 12h)
Reason: Time zones. Basically sometimes when i sell stuff, its the time when pika players are going to sleep. and after 12h when the players start going online, the item is expired, and i cant get online on that time. so i dont rly get to sell my items.

IGN:DerpyUnicorn
SUGGESTION:Make it so that non skypaladins can buy /fly for like idk, 5mil?
DETAILS:/fly allows players to fly
REASON:Its skyblock and without fly, it makes it hard for most players to build their islands the way they want it.

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
So this is how this post is going to work.

You will have to submit a suggestion, I am going to pick out a substantial amount of them to give tot he person who is in charge of all the project.

To suggest you will need to put your suggestion in a formal format which is going to be:

ign:
Suggestion:
Description:
Reason:

If you can't follow the format, your suggestion will just be skipped and not taken into consideration.

Other than that, if you are in favor of a suggestion you can rate it with a (THUMBS UP) and if you are not in favor with the suggestion with an (X)

I want to this because I feel as if Csb needs more updates that will bring back old players and possibly new players. I hope you guys leave some feedback and suggestions as to what things should be implemented to make the server, even more, fun and challenging or perhaps things that will make the complicated boring stuff easier.

With kind regards, Cesar
Welp i dont wanna type too long but i am just suggesting to add iron golem spawners in the shop and make them like 3-5 mil each .

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
And please try to add some more island upgrades for example number of homes that can be set in an island , having fly allowed in the island , max number of members that can be invited , upgradable spawners and generators , u can add some openables for ex adding some kit keys for block kits , pvp kits , food kits , etc . Adding a god item shop in which we use tokens to buy items and tokens will be gained by voting , adding /cf or coin flip game . PLS TRY TO ADD THIS STUFF BCS IT WOULD MAKE CSB AMAZING

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
IGN:DerpyUnicorn
SUGGESTION:Make it so that non skypaladins can buy /fly for like idk, 5mil?
DETAILS:/fly allows players to fly
REASON:Its skyblock and without fly, it makes it hard for most players to build their islands the way they want it.
fly is very op. and its well worth 50eur. if there was higher ranks, it would be worth even more, so -1 to this. also, before i bought skypaladin, i had to live without /fly and ofc it wasnt as easy, but its still possible

And please try to add some more island upgrades for example number of homes that can be set in an island , having fly allowed in the island , max number of members that can be invited , upgradable spawners and generators , u can add some openables for ex adding some kit keys for block kits , pvp kits , food kits , etc . Adding a god item shop in which we use tokens to buy items and tokens will be gained by voting , adding /cf or coin flip game . PLS TRY TO ADD THIS STUFF BCS IT WOULD MAKE CSB AMAZING
1) use the format that cesar said to use.
2) as yoeri said, its hard (or impossible) to manipulate with such things with this skyblock plugin.
3) fly is too op.
4) i already suggested about spawner upgrades
5) idk if its possible to do such things with generators
6) kit key? you can /vote for vote keys and /buy to get rares
7) you can use cobble that you get from generator and wood that you grow. ranked players have /kit [rank]blocks so it would make them useless. + you can buy blocks from ranked ppl.
8) skyblock is supposed to be non-pvp server. +hackers will gain advantage from this
9) there is /warp freefood and you can buy spawners, spawn eggs, you can breed animals, animals spawn on grass.
10) -1 to any kind of tokens. its better to have just 1 currency also, what do you mean by ''god item'' this kinda sounds like op skyblock
11) +1 for /cf if you know how it works, you can get easy money xd
12) saying pls will make you look like pathetic beggar

fly is very op. and its well worth 50eur. if there was higher ranks, it would be worth even more, so -1 to this. also, before i bought skypaladin, i had to live without /fly and ofc it wasnt as easy, but its still possible

Just make /fly buyable for like 50 million in game cash so not all regular members can buy /fly which makes it so that the best of players can get it so they can make their islands better

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
no1 has ever had 50mil in game, and /fly should stay as donator perk.

Erm... Dutchminerhd has 50 mil, and just make /fly at an appropriate price like 25 mil not too much but not too less, I didn't say it MUST be 50 mil

Roy_

Legendary Pika
/fly is and should remain a donor perk. /fly was accessible to members on OP-SB before but didn't really work out that well imo

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Y
They used to have even more than50 before reset
BECAUSE /fly IS OP AF and for such server as pika 50 eur is just the right amount of money for such perks

Rly ivy i thought u have quitted lmao u are just hiding until a reset comes xd
no. that liar quit.

There u have the ideas bruh just add them in game because u need to play the game in order to have ideas
1) just because you suggested, doesnt mean that they should be added
2) there is a lot of servers in pika network and its hard to maintain them all. and you cant *just* add them in game
3) how many hours of playtime do you have on skyblock? i have 15h. not counting previous seasons and other skyblock servers + you need to see how it is to be member and donator in order to see more things.

also, you should put everything in 1 message. because you might get for post farming.

umar1717

Banned
OPINION: I completely agree about the spawner limit , they still feel really slow even at 20 spawners and it would br nice to have more spawners too, unlike hoopers not any odd member can buy spawners. So u don’t think as many people will reach the limit unless they honestly are devouted to skyblock. Good suggestion ,

umar1717

Banned
Maybe this time you could be able to pay for the repair, so it diffrientiates / fix which is exclusive to sky pals and then the sign which could cost a certain amount

umar1717

Banned
I thoght they were all well thought suggestions, nice work bud

umar1717

Banned
Are you joking? Do you think we paid €50 for nothing? Fly is valuable and spending that money is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.