Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion For a Possible Update On CSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
So this is how this post is going to work.

You will have to submit a suggestion, I am going to pick out a substantial amount of them to give tot he person who is in charge of all the project.

To suggest you will need to put your suggestion in a formal format which is going to be:

ign:
Suggestion:
Description:
Reason:

If you can't follow the format, your suggestion will just be skipped and not taken into consideration.

Other than that, if you are in favor of a suggestion you can rate it with a (THUMBS UP) and if you are not in favor with the suggestion with an (X)

I want to this because I feel as if Csb needs more updates that will bring back old players and possibly new players. I hope you guys leave some feedback and suggestions as to what things should be implemented to make the server, even more, fun and challenging or perhaps things that will make the complicated boring stuff easier.

With kind regards, Cesar

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i've been thinking about posting something like this in the past, but never got time to do it. here is some suggestions for you.
ign: iTheNooBest (belive me, ign wont change while im writing those suggestions so ill write only 1 time)
S: chest shops
D: you make a sign on chest and when you click on the sign, you sell/buy things for/from chest. you can see such thing in OP Prison
R: you can make profit shops - you make a farm. make a collection system. put a sign on chest. and that way players can buy those items and sell them for more.
-----
S: /item info
D: when you type the command, it shows the id, NBT tags of the item that you are holding. and if you do /item info [id item], it shows you the details of item.
NBT tag shows what enchants, how much durability the item has ect.
R: we would be able to sell books/ tools/armor/swords thru sell shops.
-----
S: Beacon upgrades
D: you type some kind of command that gets you in gui shop. where you can buy beacon effects for your island (for in game money).
R: with the new beacon limit you cant make it so that the whole island has effects. so by buying those you can have them in your island.
+beacon beam looks ugly.
----
S: gui shop.
D: we all know what gui shop is.... basically when you write /shop, a gui shop opens where you can buy items...
R: you dont have to go to /warp shop, find the right sign. you can just do it from your island and you can finish what you started without moving. this will be very good for non skypaladins because sometimes there is situations when they work in places that are hard to access so to get there they have to spend a lot of time...
-----
S: selling wand
D: you can buy it in shop (for in game money. (this message is for yoeri, if he ever reads this)). its a blaze rod if you click with it on a chest (or other storage), it sells the items that are in it.
for the new players to understand how this works, there would be a description when you drag your mouse on it.
and for less scamming the rod would be enchanted, named with format - SELLING WAND or something like that..
R: you spend a lot of time selling items, if you have an automatic farm, and in my opinion that is just a big time waster. you could make that time more useful.
-----
S: hoppers
D: well yoeri has ruined hoppers so there is 2 things that i think would be better. 1. ruin them completely 2. go back
1. make it so that hoppers transport 64 items at once.
2. go back to vanilla. use vanilla hoppers.
R: they are ruined.
-----
S: hopper limit.
D: remove the hopper limit. atm there isnt many players that has a lot of hoppers, but the ones that have reached the limit are mad about it. i know that you will be saying that it will make server more lag, but there just isnt that many players that use a lot of hoppers.
R: well its kinda stated in the description
-----
S: hoppers
D: you can make hoppers using iron blocks instead of iron ingots.
R: make it a bit more hard core
-----
S: spawner limit
D: remove/ extend it.
R: even in 20-spawner grinder i have to wait a lot for the mobs to spawn. so to make it more efficient remove/ xtend the hopper limit.
in a island that has a skypaladin on (can make is warp) has a situation like this...
(s)he wants to make a (free) food place. =1 spawner
a zombie spawner for converting zombie villagers to villagers =1 spawner
at least 2 grinders in is warp that has 20 spawners each = 40 spawners

thats +/- all for today. idk i have to go to school. bai

nd618

Supporter
iTheNooBest

I have read all of your ideas , they can't be abused . It will improve gameplay but idea to add more spawners and hoppers probably won't be accepted because of possible lag .

( Support for all of your ideas , +1 ) .

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
iTheNooBest

I have read all of your ideas , they can't be abused . It will improve gameplay but idea to add more spawners and hoppers probably won't be accepted because of possible lag .

( Support for all of your ideas , +1 ) .
thank you ;)

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Ok. time for few more suggestions...

S: spawner stacker/upgrader
D: you can stack multiple spawners in one block + they get upgraded if they spawn 100 (if im correct) mobs. and every upgrade they spawn 2 more mobs per minute or something like that. i cant remember, but that was a thing in factions.
R: less space + less lag? + more mobs
-----
S: kit cooldown
D: so ok. members get kit tools and kit weekly. donators get their kits + silktouch
kit tools - 5 min cooldown
kit weekly + silktouch - 1 week
donator kits - 1 day
so my suggestion is to make it so that you can claim the kits every day, not every ___
by that i mean that for an example, every Thursday the kit silktouch and weekly unlocks. every day at for an example 10pm donator kits unlock. and for kit tools it would be every 5 mins...
R: more kits. + sometimes you need to wait like 20 mins but you have to go somewhere and you know that you will be able to come online only after 7h... or something so your kits get wasted

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
here is another 3 that just hit me.

S: kits in ''boxes''
D: so in spring, when i was playing factions, you would get vote party rewards in ''chests'' that you would place and they give you the items.
So i thought that you should make kits in those kind of boxes. mainly because of the storage space that the current kits take.
+you could sell the whole kit in /ah or somewhere else
R: too big storage space for kits.
-----
S: repair sign in spawn
D: Yall already know what is that thing. no need to explain it.
R: not always there is a donator online that can fix your item. so you could go to spawn and fix it.

and while writing the previous one, another one hit me...
S: enchanting place in spawn
D: make enchanting place in spawn
R: idk. its not that easy to get it tbh so you could go to spawn.. and it would be a great place for the repair sign.
------
S: xp to ench bottles
D: you write a command that transfers your xp to xp bottles.
R: it could be used as another way of making money by selling them as well as if you go to pvp, you dont have to worry about your lvls because you could store them

MrrRed2

Veteran
I am pretty sure i saw a repair sign near the information/ranks area on the side of the wall not sure though

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I am pretty sure i saw a repair sign near the information/ranks area on the side of the wall not sure though
That was seasons ago. Draegoner removed it since last season so that only paladins has repair command.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
ign: iTheNooBest
Suggestion: mcmmo axes
Description: Basically in mcmmo there is a skill thats tree cutter or something. and when you shift click, you can cut whole tree. So my suggestion is to add that kind of axe to the shop (from my previous suggestions) for about 1mil (thats just and example! not actual price)
Reason: if you need a lot of wood, it would be easier to obtain it.
----
Suggestion: /rankup...
Description: so there is this /rankup command. and by ranking up, you get bigger island size. and in some of my previous suggestions i was suggesting to remove/extend the spawner and hopper limit. so my suggestion is... when you /rankup, it gives you bigger island, bigger hopper limit (for an example, +25 hoppers/ rankup level) and bigger spawner limit (for an example +5spawners/rankup level)

dutchminerHD

Veteran
Suggestion: mcmmo axes
Description: Basically in mcmmo there is a skill thats tree cutter or something. and when you shift click, you can cut whole tree. So my suggestion is to add that kind of axe to the shop (from my previous suggestions) for about 1mil (thats just and example! not actual price)
Reason: if you need a lot of wood, it would be easier to obtain it.
----
Suggestion: /rankup...
Description: so there is this /rankup command. and by ranking up, you get bigger island size. and in some of my previous suggestions i was suggesting to remove/extend the spawner and hopper limit. so my suggestion is... when you /rankup, it gives you bigger island, bigger hopper limit (for an example, +25 hoppers/ rankup level) and bigger spawner limit (for an example +5spawners/rankup level)
That's a good one but i don't think i'm able to do that via our skyblock plugin.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
That's a good one but i don't think i'm able to do that via our skyblock plugin.
all of those are just my suggestions. i never said that you (or some1 else) have to do them all, but this will make the skyblock experience better than it currently is. Also, do you have any idea on when you are going to reset skyblock?

dutchminerHD

Veteran
all of those are just my suggestions. i never said that you (or some1 else) have to do them all, but this will make the skyblock experience better than it currently is. Also, do you have any idea on when you are going to reset skyblock?
I really have no idea.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
I really have no idea.
well if you will ever decide to reset it, you will have some suggestions here that you could add for it ;)

P.S. I always wanted a Classic Skyblock restart as a gift for Christmas ;)

Last edited:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
here is 2 more suggestions...
Suggestion: Mushroom biome
Details: when you do /is biome, you can change island biomes. So i suggest to add there mushroom biome.
Reason: In mushroom biome mobs dont spawn. +Nice grass color.
-----
Suggestion: weather
Details: make it so that there is only clear weather and there is no rain or thunderstorm
Reason: less fps lag. + its annoying and not needed

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Looks like iTheNooBest has a whole book of suggestions.
the only thing that you need to do before writing suggestions like those is just playing the game. because thats the only way of seeing whats needed. and all i do is write it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.