Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion For a Possible Update On CSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
BECAUSE /fly IS OP AF and for such server as pika 50 eur is just the right amount of money for such perks

no. that liar quit.

1) just because you suggested, doesnt mean that they should be added
2) there is a lot of servers in pika network and its hard to maintain them all. and you cant *just* add them in game
3) how many hours of playtime do you have on skyblock? i have 15h. not counting previous seasons and other skyblock servers + you need to see how it is to be member and donator in order to see more things.

also, you should put everything in 1 message. because you might get for post farming.
Lol r u serious ?? 1stly im nit post farming 2ndly i just told dutch about ur ideas to add em ;\ when i said there u have em and about the playtime idk where to check it but i surely have more than 100 hours lol

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Lol r u serious ?? 1stly im nit post farming 2ndly i just told dutch about ur ideas to add em ;\ when i said there u have em and about the playtime idk where to check it but i surely have more than 100 hours lol
i am as serious as i can be.
post farming is when you post multiple posts in the same topic within few minutes. so you are doing it
he wont do everything that you (well its not just you.. its every1 in general) want. and before he adds anything in game, he needs to think about it. he cant just add random things.
when you press esc, you just click on statistics and it will be there. and 100h isnt more than 15 days (well 14.5)

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
Lo
i am as serious as i can be.
post farming is when you post multiple posts in the same topic within few minutes. so you are doing it
he wont do everything that you (well its not just you.. its every1 in general) want. and before he adds anything in game, he needs to think about it. he cant just add random things.
when you press esc, you just click on statistics and it will be there. and 100h isnt more than 15 days (well 14.5)
Lol I didn't really calculated the time I just told a high number to say that I played a lot too and bruh calm I don't have anything against you

Status
Not open for further replies.