Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: factions sethome

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanometeor

Suggestion:
factions sethome

Detailed description:
hello can you add 1 more sethome or factions?

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
becuase it makes it faster to play

Example:

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
-1 this would change it to much bc normal players can have one home at a personal base then claim a land next to a raid and set a faction home there without losing the old fhome

iq420

Veteran
-1 from me, players can set /f home and then they have their /home free to use for raids etc. If you want additional homes you can buy them (10 for 5€) or you can get rank (coal has 3 additional homes implemented). If you choose to get rank you can get it via /ad and /adshop, its only 250 points which is easily obtainable. Only thing you need is IP changer for browser(ads work only for US so you need to change your browser IP to US IP) and auto tab refresh for browser and you can AFK ads then. Dont use any sort of VPN which changes your IP ingame becouse they aren't allowed.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
1 more will not be enough and then 1 more will not be enough, and then 1 more.... etc etc.

_AllMight_

Pika Lover
You already have /f sethome and normal sethome, if it's not enough for you, then you need to buy a rank to get more.

R3DBULLL

Pika Lover
-1, you already have a normal sethome like every normal member in the server, if you want to get more sethomes
i suggest you to buy a rank.

iq420

Veteran
To add on to this thread, you basicaly have 1 sethome as player, 1 f home as faction and also have 5 f warps, now I don't know if every member has f warps...

Status
Not open for further replies.