Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Suggestion: Enchanter Kit in KitPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix7169

Suggestion:
Enchanter Kit in KitPvP

Detailed description:
a new kit which has a 30 minute cooldown for all members in the server it has 16 bottle 'o enchanting and maybe 8 lapis lazuli or something like that and maybe if you guys want u could add something more like 1 or 2 diamonds for fixing tools/ armor

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
I feel this may be useful because I have spent 10k just for enchanting and fixing my armor and weapons which is a kinda big pain in my balance

Example:

Divyam

Legendary Pika
+1 but that kit should have CD of 1 hour otherwise enchating p3 is very easy .... + u can get enchanting bottles by voting.

sspvp

Banned
-1 you can get xp bottle from voting and a lot of ppl will abuse this by making a lot of alts and geting that kit multiply times and it will give them unfair advantage over other players but i think xp bottles on voting should be increased like 32 bottles for each vote or add vote create with give 64 xp bottles some times

Divyam

Legendary Pika
-1 you can get xp bottle from voting and a lot of ppl will abuse this by making a lot of alts and geting that kit multiply times and it will give them unfair advantage over other players but i think xp bottles on voting should be increased like 32 bottles for each vote or add vote create with give 64 xp bottles some times
You are ON POINT m8 .... i didnt think about that .... they will 100% make many acc. and abuse the kit ... so -1 from me.

jimmy mitchell

Pika Member
It's a strong -1 From me. As someone said before you get EXP Bottles by voting. You can also buy lapis and such in the shop. The reason I think its better this way is because the server will get more votes, and it gives you another reason to PVP. Maybe if you're strongly willed for this to happen they could think about adding it for a donor rank or a Gang lvl 5 kit. If you do think of this leave it at 8 Bottle O' Enchanting alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.