Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Emerald Generator in Normal Eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Emerald Generator in Normal Eggwars

Detailed description:
1- the Emerald Generator can only be found in the middle of the map, can't be on your island

2- it can only be upgraded to level 2

3- you must be close to it so it generates emeralds , if you go afar from it , it doesn't generates emeralds

4- level 1 emerald generator generates emeralds every 12 seconds, but the level 2 emerald generator generates emeralds in 8 seconds

5- it costs 10 emeralds for an upgrade

6- you can buy alot of insane stuff like fire aspect gold nugget, eff 4 pickaxe + diamond gear!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Eggwars

Reason:
because this will make eggwars more fun to play and so many players will like it :)

Example:
watch this video for more information (it's not my vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDAd-lBvaTc

MouraThat

Veteran
-1 , Makes it too op i wouldn't suggest emerald gens in op eggwars either it just discourages people to work hard for ores.(in my opinion)

Matik212

-1 Little too op maybe tone down the emerald generator a bit? or the things u can buy with it

Draegoner

Veteran
I like the idea, would give people a reason to go back to mid instead of just camping their own islands doing nothing but stand on top of generators for 1 hour.

MouraThat

Veteran
Here is what i see so far
+1 - Makes it more fun
- Encourages people to go to the middle and not camp and they can only get it in the middle so theyd have to stay there and collect it which would open up the game a bit more

-1 -Too Op
- Discourages people who work hard for their diamonds and etc

~ Logically ~

Banned
I don't even see the point in playing EggWars. It's boring, and most of all, just a useless gamemode by itself.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
+1 from me.

It wouldn't discourage people to work hard for diamonds. You know why? Because in order for players to obtain control on the middle island(which has the emerald generator), they would need diamonds for them to get good swords and armor.

Players would be forced to go out of their base if they want op armors and weapons during late game. Which is waaaay better instead of camping and making spare iron/diamond armors.

RamazanPuncTR

-1 Useless, you can easily get killed while collecting Emeralds, + Pika EGG wars is already special !
-Ramazan

Thav01

Veteran
Thanks for the suggestion, it would make it a bit more easier having the Generator rather than trading to gain Emeralds. We will definitely consider implementing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.