Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Donators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Donators

Detailed description:
Able to /v in pvp arena but not able to pvp

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
It helps donators be able to record hackers ez

Example:
Hacker hacking topdonor /v and records it

Jeear

Legendary Pika
This is what the spectator mode was made for.
As far as this suggestion goes, /gmsp could work as long as a certain flag is applied on the arena that restricts its usage to that place only. I'm still skeptical though.

DoXyYHD

Veteran
This is what the spectator mode was made for.
As far as this suggestion goes, /gmsp could work as long as a certain flag is applied on the arena that restricts its usage to that place only. I'm still skeptical though.

Yes, but only for the certain arenas as you said, because it could be abused if used everywhere.

/v command should be only accessible by the staff members.
Personally, I don't think that /v or /gmsp are necessary as players are not required to record hackers if they don't want to. That is why there is a staff team obviously. If a player wants to record hackers, he is able to do it without that command.

~ Logically ~

Banned
Using /v in PvP?

If you actually thought this would be added, then you have the lowest amount of braincells i've ever seen.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
Hello, progamer745.

Your suggestion is DENIED. No one excluding Staff should get vanish permissions. It would be abused drastically, just like you guys already abused /gamemode 1 on OPfactions. Please refrain from creating useless suggestions.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.