Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Daily challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Daily challenges

Detailed description:
So for normal factons or in general all faction servers would have a command called /challenge which would show multiple challenges from daily, weekly and monthly where you earn certain rewards.

Daily challenge example: Mine and smelt 64 iron ingots reward: experience levels or like 1-5

Weekly example: kill 200 mobs reward: 5-10 xp levels or money

Monthly example: kill 5000 mobs + kill 20 players different players reward: money xp maybe a spawners

The point is to make players be active in doing something and get reward as a side thing the rewards and challenges can be changed

Thanks reason why it bad or is good

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions
Classic Factions

Reason:
Give players another aspect of rewards/something to do and it would be fun

Example:

RandyDandy

Veteran
+1 very nice suggestion. Although this feature already exist in alot of servers, i guess it would be great if pika support this feature too. I understand as a player, we sometimes get bored by just mining, talking, pvping and etc without any good reason and because of that, we often get bored. Really wish this feature could make it someday in pika, so i will try suggesting this in the next staff meeting, thank you for your suggestion

Service by,
MasterDandy

nd618

Supporter
I like this idea , server will be more fun and challenges should be harder .
+1 from me .

Status
Not open for further replies.