Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Claim Eject/Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Claim Eject/Ban

Detailed description:
I suggest adding a command to survival allowing someone to prevent a certain player from entering their claim and a second command allowing the claim owner to eject the player outside their claim. This would be similar to island kicks and bans on Skyblock

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
I understand this isn't as easy to do as it sounds, since this command is not designed as part of Grief Prevention, but it would be a great quality of life improvement on Survival. Survival doesn't have a lot of rule breaking, and adding this command would take out a good chunk of that rule breaking. It prevents griefing by constantly getting in the way of building and just removes a lot of the trolls people have to deal with on their claim. With this added, the only real issues on Survival would be breaking the rules with inappropriate chat or tp trapping. It may be difficult to add, but it would definitely help distinguish our Survival server over others. I have yet to see this on any other surival servers.

Example:
Just a couple days ago, Bella and I dealt with a player who wouldn't leave our claim and would keep coming back when we got him to leave. He'd fill our hoppers with junk and prevent us from building. He kept on with it for 3 hours til we went to bed. With this command, he would have been done griefing us in less than five minutes. Tons of situations like this on the server can be avoided without involving staff.

ToxicWheat

Pika Lover
+1 This would be useful as some players dont speak english so you cant ask them to leave, so you could just eject them :p

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @LexiRobin !

This is a good idea, I have been told by some Donators on survival that they get annoyed by this, with people coming in their claim, or setting their homes near or inside claims. (By abusing a current bug) I see how this can be a thing, although like you said, this would take some time, and developers have more important things to do, than adding this. However, I do like this suggestion, I will try to bring it up to the Devs, Staff and Survival server admin, to see how they feel about it
+1

Thanks for your suggestion!

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
hello @LexiRobin

I have read your suggestion and I don't see this as such a big need for survival because u can make your house private as much as u like. If u don't want people inside your house/base if they need to enter thru a door and that's locked with a private sign they can't open it and a other easy way is a iron door but i know that is most times not that good to look at as long as u make a kind of doorway people cant get in unless they have trust or are on the sign on the door and being able to kick them from ur claim isnt needed becuase as long as u make it that people cant get in there isnt a big problem. and im sure that alot of people can make there claim easy so no normal player can get in and thats not that hard to do.

Wither

Veteran
+1 for sure. Your suggestion is just perfect. I hope it gets accepted because sometimes seeing players enetering your claim even if it's secured and trying to scam it or interrupt you from what you doing (e.g. farming) proves to be really annoying.

OP
OP
KittenznOm

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
hello @LexiRobin

I have read your suggestion and I don't see this as such a big need for survival because u can make your house private as much as u like. If u don't want people inside your house/base if they need to enter thru a door and that's locked with a private sign they can't open it and a other easy way is a iron door but i know that is most times not that good to look at as long as u make a kind of doorway people cant get in unless they have trust or are on the sign on the door and being able to kick them from ur claim isnt needed becuase as long as u make it that people cant get in there isnt a big problem. and im sure that alot of people can make there claim easy so no normal player can get in and thats not that hard to do.

1) Not all players know how to correctly make a lockette for doors

2) Players can just camp outside your house until you have to leave, and then get in. Or maybe you forgot to close the door on the way out and when you come back, someone is inside. More importantly, not everything I do on my claim is inside my house. I have farms and other places on my claims that could be an issue. Players don't need to be inside my house to steal crops as they drop when I'm harvesting outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.