Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Suggestion: Bounties on Kit-PvP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Suggestion:
Bounties on Kit-PvP!

Detailed description:
Hello there Pika-Network staff and community,

The bounty system rewards players for killing people that have a bounty on them. And rewards the player that holds the bounty with an XP multiplier so they level up quicker. (Wich is a reward for achieving such a high killstreak)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
I was just playing the new update on Kit-PvP (wich is super cool, thank you so much) and I felt like something was missing..... A bounty system! With a bounty system pvp will be way more fun, you can try and claim a bounty on people that have a high killstreak, the higher the bounty, the higher the reward!!

This profits not only the non-donators but donators too, the non-donators get one more way to get money or XP.

Example:
The bounty system should work as follows;

You get a bounty on your head if you achieve a certain killstreak, for the player with the bounty on his head there will be a x0,5 EXP multiplier to level up faster. (and continuously growing the higher of a killstreak you get)
The reward for the player that kills the bounty

The higher the killstreak, the higher the reward!

THIS CAN BE FARMED! That is the only downside, but with the creative minds that will work on the plugin I am sure they will figure out some way to make it Unfarmable.

Feel free to add anything to this suggestion, thank you for your time! ^-^

ruzyxo

Veteran
I really like this suggestion, kit-pvp will be even better and alive again if this is added.

+1!

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Very good suggestion, I'll send it to Gunfire.

iq420

Veteran
Good suggestion, would like seeing it get implemented.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Also loot-crates which can spawn at certain time anywhere in the map giving people rare items like strength potions - money etc

Also if they add it don't make it by people setting bounties on players do it by getting high streaks for an exemple

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

This feature is now added, I hope you're excited about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.