Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Better autoban system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix7169

Suggestion:
Better autoban system

Detailed description:
well I have experienced being auto ban by the console for no reason idk why so I would like to suggest to have it to be better, upgraded or have better detection because It is very infuriating specialy people who have experienced being banned for no reason out of nowhere by the autoban

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
because many many people have been banned out of the blue by the console such as me (I got banned twice by the auto ban in kitpvp because of the launchpads) and I feel it would further make peoples experience in playing while in the famous PikaNetwork server

Example:

Crivity

Epic Pika
The anticheat is actually alright but may need some updating within some areas of the plugin for example (packets)

Matin Mohammad

Pika Member
I have never got banned by an autoban and got banned only once by mistake but i hope they will update it and manage everything out!

_AllMight_

Pika Lover
I do not think the anticheat can be updated since the creator is not here anymore.
Also, It's very good anticheat so -1 from me.

sspvp

Banned
-1 false ban happen rarely, i have only seen hackers getting baned by it. its a very good anticheat

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 You only made this thread because you think u got banned for no reason

Divyam

Legendary Pika
If you got banned for no reason u need to make a support ticket and u will get unbanned if u weren't hacki g. U do t see d bright sight of the anticheat ... if it bans 1 legit player ... it bans 100nds of illegal players.

Status
Not open for further replies.