Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Better Anti-Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaskView

Suggestion:
Better Anti-Cheat

Detailed description:
A server plugin that can ban hackers without staff there. Or alerts going off on a potential hacker / cheater.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
There is so many hackers on most of the servers especially op-factions which I play, I'm suggesting this because there usually isn't that many staff / Staff willing to ss the certain person. I would say that this is a need to have on the server. So that the staff can be doing the other things that they need to without the hassle of coming on or having it easier to find these hackers like alerts.

Example:
"Hypixel Watchdog" But better.

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
It's hard to make the perfect anticheat plugin. Because you can lag if you have a to think about your lag and the server lag so if you lag a little the server may think you're are hacking so then you could get banned when you are not hacking so for now i would say PAC is working just fine. Anyways the suggestion is good and maybe some day someone can make the perfect anti cheat plugin but I don't think that time is now.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hey,
It would be way to hard to get an Anti-Cheat like Hypixel, there are alot of talented developers that worked on that Anti-Cheat

This problem is known with the staff and we are workinf Full time to get rid of the hackers, Pika is a cracked server, wich means that every hacker could come back with another name, that is hard, but we need proof for every hacker to ban them, so it is not that much of an easy task for us. In my opinion, yes we need a better Anti-Cheat but that will take some time and alot of very talented devs that have time to do that.

We know that there are alot of hackers, thats why the staff is here :)

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned
Hey,
It would be way to hard to get an Anti-Cheat like Hypixel, there are alot of talented developers that worked on that Anti-Cheat

This problem is known with the staff and we are workinf Full time to get rid of the hackers, Pika is a cracked server, wich means that every hacker could come back with another name, that is hard, but we need proof for every hacker to ban them, so it is not that much of an easy task for us. In my opinion, yes we need a better Anti-Cheat but that will take some time and alot of very talented devs that have time to do that.

We know that there are alot of hackers, that's why the staff is here :)
Yep. Also If they make the anticheat so it can pick up hackers more then people would get false banned more. I got a false ban from a big lag spike because my router was being reset. Amazing I stayed online.

Jake

The Man
Legendary
New anticheat may already be in development ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.