Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Better Anti-Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaskView

Suggestion:
Better Anti-Cheat

Detailed description:
A server plugin that can ban hackers without staff there. Or alerts going off on a potential hacker / cheater.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
There is so many hackers on most of the servers especially op-factions which I play, I'm suggesting this because there usually isn't that many staff / Staff willing to ss the certain person. I would say that this is a need to have on the server. So that the staff can be doing the other things that they need to without the hassle of coming on or having it easier to find these hackers like alerts.

Example:
"Hypixel Watchdog" But better.

OP
OP
T

TaskView

Suggestion:
Better Anti-Cheat

Detailed description:
A server plugin that can ban hackers without staff there. Or alerts going off on a potential hacker / cheater.

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
There is so many hackers on most of the servers especially op-factions which I play, I'm suggesting this because there usually isn't that many staff / Staff willing to ss the certain person. I would say that this is a need to have on the server. So that the staff can be doing the other things that they need to without the hassle of coming on or having it easier to find these hackers like alerts.

Example:

Over all server thing, I'd rather have it laggy than have more hackers.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Over all server thing, I'd rather have it laggy than hackers.

But we have both?

Currently there is an anticheat, but I'd say it's definitely got its issues. Unforunately, public plugins to prevent cheats are easily recoded against so PAC is the best option. A better suggestion would be asking them to fix some of the bugs in PAC, not to get a public anticheat

OP
OP
T

TaskView

But we have both?

Currently there is an anticheat, but I'd say it's definitely got its issues. Unforunately, public plugins to prevent cheats are easily recoded against so PAC is the best option. A better suggestion would be asking them to fix some of the bugs in PAC, not to get a public anticheat
You do have some good points, In that case I'd recommend more staff. Too many hackers and not enough staff.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Anti cheat in Creative?
aGzEUyu.jpg

Davidva

Veteran
Hey,

We do have a good anticheat and an alert system, but the problem is we are a cracked server so accounts are unlimited and people are coming always back with new accounts until we IP ban them. The anticheat is doing a great job against the hackers. Also we as staff are trying their best to ban all the hackers, but they keep coming back.

Making a better anticheat is kind of impossible because there will alwayd be bypasses, and making a perfect anticheat takes over 2 years to do.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Hey,

We do have a good anticheat .
Oh honey... No, no we don't. It's buggy af. I have friends with ranks that give them fly getting kicked for flying. The bots it creates to catch kill aura are INSANELY laggy. Not to mention, as you are fighting, they will randomly become visible every 10-15 seconds and destroy the hit reg. PAC definitely needs a rework

Davidva

Veteran
Oh honey... No, no we don't. It's buggy af. I have friends with ranks that give them fly getting kicked for flying. The bots it creates to catch kill aura are INSANELY laggy. Not to mention, as you are fighting, they will randomly become visible every 10-15 seconds and destroy the hit reg. PAC definitely needs a rework
Lol, im not talking about PAC. Im talking about spartan.

Davidva

Veteran
Are you trying to deny it has bugs...? I posted them above already.
I dont try to deny it have bugs, but making a good anticheat without false punishment is just impossible. Yes, I know PAC can be improved alot but we dont have people to do that. Also your suggestion is:

We do have those things. We have PAC amd Spartan as anticheat. We had Overwatch anticheat but that anticheat had to murch bugs for Pika and caused lagg. For the alerts we do have our PAC, NCP and spartan alerts.

I know the problem of hackers, and yes we are trying our best to keep the server clean every evening. But thw problem is that we are a cracked server instead of a premium server. That meand we have way, way more hackers then a premium server. So, again, we do have good systems but we have to mutch hackers to deal with each day. Its just a thing of cracked servers. Every cracked has this problem.

We are doing our best to keep te server clean of hackers and we have their our systems for. We ban every day over 1000 hackers wich is half of our player amount.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
This is a little off topic, But maybe the problem is there needs to be more staff. Staff are usually busy doing other things.
There is a lot of people willing to be staff. It's just that admins are looking for perfection and dedication like if you were applying for a job at a very important company or something. Also to have to wait 3 months to re-apply discourages people from applying just by the fear of being denied and having to wait 3 months.

joewells99

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Better Anti-Cheat

Detailed description:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:

Example:
Some of the anti cheat plugins ban me even tho im not hacking, I have an average cps of 16 and thats marked as hacking, so I like the current anti cheat one they have

Status
Not open for further replies.