Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Suggestion: Bedwars /rejoin command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer564

Suggestion:
Bedwars /rejoin command

Detailed description:
I think that PikaNetwork should add the /rejoin command in Bedwars. I have noticed that you couldn't do that like you can in Hypixel. I totally understand that it is still in Beta and that you are working on it, but many people that have been disconnected on my team can't join back in some games.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I think they should do this because I get disconnected frequently in bedwars as it is still in Beta, but I can't reconnect to the map that I was in when I disconnected.

Example:
http://imgur.com/a/KcjGD

Butliquor

Veteran
Good day, i believe this command should be added, it's pretty useful if you crash due to entities/disconnect due to internet.
I totally agree with it,
+1
Regards,
-SP

Zrotix

Epic Pika
+1
This is a great idea! Another "famous server" has this feature.

BramOG

Epic Pika
This is a great idea, Other servers like you mentioned do it aswell and it works great. Other than that makes it easyer to connect to a game
+1

HeavyGuy

Legendary Pika
+1 so lagging or disconnecting players can come back

nd618

Supporter
+1 , Maybe , well as long as it can't be abused .

Proioxis

Pika Member
+1, would be good enough since I like playing bedwars. I like this because most of the time I become alone in 5v5v5v5s ._.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Alright, since a lot of people 'revived' this thread may aswell write my opinion down.

So, this suggestion would be a really nice and convenient addition to the server and wouldn't be that hard to implement. So +1 From me!

Status
Not open for further replies.