Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: [AllowedMods] In-Game Account Switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonzea

Suggestion:
[AllowedMods] In-Game Account Switcher

Detailed description:
The In-Game Account Switcher (IAS) mod allows users to change their account without exiting the game, it allows users to change accounts via the homepage and save time from wasting it by relaunching minecraft.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2257842-ingame-account-switcher-updated

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
Hello, I wanted to ask if the in-game account switcher (IAS) mod could be considered on the allowed mods list and allow me to use it whilst on the server.

I spend most of my time playing on another server using my premium account 'Lonzea'. I would like to start playing on Pika a lot more however that means I would have to use a cracked launcher, this wastes a lot of time as my laptop is extremely slow and would lead me to waste time that could be spent playing on your server. I currently use two accounts (Lonzea and BloodW4rMC) that both have Legend on Factions, using the accounts means I would have to start a new launcher every time I want to hop accounts, it would save me a lot of time and take a load of stress off my computer.

One more reason to why the IAS mod should be allowed is because it could increase the number of players that come on the server. The server is cracked and most of the players that use cracked accounts have another premium account and play on other servers. If the IAS mod is introduced into the server then it could lead to past players giving the server another shot.

Example:
4EsmEtz.png

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
This thread needs a lock it's getting off topic and it has gone on for too long.
Doesn't need a lock. Most arguements are about the mod (except the couple about 1v1ing each other.). No point in locking it until staff comment about whether its allowed

ZeroGiven

Veteran
Locked and pending. Please keep it nice guys also this mod doesn't allows you to steal accounts. You have more than just a name when you are connected to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.