Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: [AllowedMods] In-Game Account Switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonzea

Suggestion:
[AllowedMods] In-Game Account Switcher

Detailed description:
The In-Game Account Switcher (IAS) mod allows users to change their account without exiting the game, it allows users to change accounts via the homepage and save time from wasting it by relaunching minecraft.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2257842-ingame-account-switcher-updated

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
Hello, I wanted to ask if the in-game account switcher (IAS) mod could be considered on the allowed mods list and allow me to use it whilst on the server.

I spend most of my time playing on another server using my premium account 'Lonzea'. I would like to start playing on Pika a lot more however that means I would have to use a cracked launcher, this wastes a lot of time as my laptop is extremely slow and would lead me to waste time that could be spent playing on your server. I currently use two accounts (Lonzea and BloodW4rMC) that both have Legend on Factions, using the accounts means I would have to start a new launcher every time I want to hop accounts, it would save me a lot of time and take a load of stress off my computer.

One more reason to why the IAS mod should be allowed is because it could increase the number of players that come on the server. The server is cracked and most of the players that use cracked accounts have another premium account and play on other servers. If the IAS mod is introduced into the server then it could lead to past players giving the server another shot.

Example:
4EsmEtz.png

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Also this mod has a very sad exploit which can be used to steal accounts...

(in b4 dislike by the OP for not supporting his post)
I honestly don't know where you idiots are getting this shit, but it doesn't allow you to steal accounts. I've spent over an hour on hack forums and going over this plugin, and it has no known glitches and no ability to steal accounts with AuthMe. Stop saying shit without evidence. OP should dislike your post. It's spreading false information

EEEEIN

Pika Member
+1 Only way i would deny this is if a hacker got someones /login password he could get into the account and everything.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
+1 Only way i would deny this is if a hacker got someones /login password he could get into the account and everything.

If a hacker had someones password, he wouldn't this mod. He could just open a new client....

OP
OP
L

Lonzea

I don't quite get why is it an issue to switch accounts?
I also have both a Premium and Cracked account and it takes a few seconds to swap them by just quitting one launcher and starting the other.

Also this mod has a very sad exploit which can be used to steal accounts...

(in b4 dislike by the OP for not supporting his post)

I can't say anything about this since it seems useless but it also has a use...
I am not aware of this exploit, I'll look into it and if it isn't patched then I'll ask for the thread to be locked.

You've kind of killed your point trying to counter against what I said. The phrase "Take a fat L", killed any sort of aspect for compromise. Since it's insufferably immature, overused and just abysmal. And here's the thing, before you tell somebody to take a fat L, at least 1v1 them. Because, one you've actually never 1v1ed me, so your point is simply voided, but, also. I have high doubts that you'd be able to beat me especially if you say "take an L".
I have no idea what the point of your comment was, if you wrote that to make the point that I shouldn't assume I could beat you then you are sad. I don't take this game as serious as I used to, you don't know me so I wouldn't expect you to understand but I shit talk everyone with pvp, I'm not the greatest but not the worst either.

Keep in mind I said nothing about me beating you. Anyway let's not have this small bit of banter get this thread locked.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
I honestly don't know where you idiots are getting this shit, but it doesn't allow you to steal accounts. I've spent over an hour on hack forums and going over this plugin, and it has no known glitches and no ability to steal accounts with AuthMe. Stop saying shit without evidence. OP should dislike your post. It's spreading false information
I've never said it is directly stealing accounts. I stated there is a "sad exploit which can be used to steal accounts."
Of course, I myself think AuthMe can properly block it unlike Mojang's service ( -_-) but I just stated that it is possible.

Calling it "false information" is kinda harsh when it clearly is possible, based on what Mojang's login service does. I did forget Pika is a cracked server when considering that fact...

However, I still can't see the "need" for this to be implemented...
After a bit of testing, I still found that it takes around the same time to switch accounts with and without the mod (Could be that my computer sucks tho)
If you tend to believe that you think IAS can steal accounts, you are undeveloped. Brutally honest.
Same thing here, IAS doesn't steal accounts, an exploit on the Authentication service can be used to temporarily obtain an account...

Jeez I am hated

EEEEIN

Pika Member
Can a Staff member please lock this thread. It's getting too verbal.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Calling it "false information" is kinda harsh
How about some proof before calling it harsh? I haven't found anything saying it can bypass authme or other identification softwares/plugins. It's not what its meant to do...

QMMZilla

Pika Lover
really good mod...u cant switch ingame....and u dont need cracked launchers for alts!!

~ Logically ~

Banned
I am not aware of this exploit, I'll look into it and if it isn't patched then I'll ask for the thread to be locked.

I have no idea what the point of your comment was, if you wrote that to make the point that I shouldn't assume I could beat you then you are sad. I don't take this game as serious as I used to, you don't know me so I wouldn't expect you to understand but I shit talk everyone with pvp, I'm not the greatest but not the worst either.

Keep in mind I said nothing about me beating you. Anyway let's not have this small bit of banter get this thread locked.

You implied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.