Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Adding vote mystery box in vote party

Status
Not open for further replies.

ficagamer11

Suggestion:
Adding vote mystery box in vote party

Detailed description:
I hate when i get vote key in vote party because it doesnt have use anymore. I would like to get mystery box in voteparty or you could just remove vote key from vote party.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
People in voteparty always get that stupid key

Example:

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
You use it in a vote crate, I got couple of spawners from it and u can get money too and other stuff

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
this isnt 2016 you noob
I havent played op facs in a while and since im a noob in ur eye u little kiddo i guess u dont even know what that word even means. It means that someone is new to something and im definetly not playing mc for 7 years

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
I havent played op facs in a while and since im a noob in ur eye u little kiddo i guess u dont even know what that word even means. It means that someone is new to something and im definetly not playing mc for 7 years
Actually looking at your punctuation and spelling I have the right to say you are acting like the 7 year old here,

but anyways, for the thread itself,
+1

Farcanal

The Staff explained why they took the Key Crates away. (Lot's Of Duping If You Didn't Know) My best advice to all the people stuck with Voting Keys is to try and sell them. You could at least sell them for 5m each if you found the right buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.