Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

(Suggestion) Adding the new /friends command

Status
Not open for further replies.

warsv

Epic Pika
Server: Every Server

Suggestion: So i have seen alot of people forgeting their friends name like me <3. when i make a friend in a gamemode e.g. eggwars i always forget their name after tomorrow then i lose my friend so it will be helpful if you add /friends command which does when you do /friend add (name) then you can do /friend and see when they online and where. This is helpful so people don;t get lost where their friends are at.

Reason: Well i alredy explanied in the suggestion.

Example: I don;t really have a exmaple if need exmaple tell in forums.

faydee

Veteran
Amazing idea but no we dont need /friends command cause it will be abused by players , and if you want that command it is good to be in creative , but not for other servers other servers have factions or partys which you can talk with them on private without anyone knowing , I would say make your suggestion longer exaplin more on why should they add this plugin show them stuff that they cant think off and that will Help the server and if you want to see who is online just do /ewho or /elist and you will see them or in factions just do /f who
Or in a party do / party info

OP
OP
warsv

warsv

Epic Pika
Amazing idea but no we dont need /friends command cause it will be abused by players , and if you want that command it is good to be in creative , but not for other servers other servers have factions or partys which you can talk with them on private without anyone knowing , I would say make your suggestion longer exaplin more on why should they add this plugin show them stuff that they cant think off and that will Help the server and if you want to see who is online just do /ewho or /elist and you will see them or in factions just do /f who
that is not what i meant ok exmaple- i was in the hub my friend was in eggwars playing a game and i want to see where is he what command should i use is /friends command good? well for me it is good for knowing that guy is in eggwars so when a in i can just minecraft:tell him that;s what i meant

faydee

Veteran
that is not what i meant ok exmaple- i was in the hub my friend was in eggwars playing a game and i want to see where is he what command should i use is /friends command good? well for me it is good for knowing that guy is in eggwars so when a in i can just minecraft:tell him that;s what i meant
Oh I see what you mean , it is very intresting honestly well you got my vote in this one +1 maybe they can added for some time and if the plugin is good they can keep it

Draegoner

Veteran
How can it be abused...

OP
OP
warsv

warsv

Epic Pika
Oh I see what you mean , it is very intresting honestly well you got my vote in this one +1 maybe they can added for some time and if the plugin is good they can keep it
yea like that xD

OP
OP
warsv

warsv

Epic Pika
any staff aggering to add /friends command?

MouraThat

Veteran

Suggestion: So i have seen alot of people forgeting their friends name like me <3. when i make a friend in a gamemode e.g. eggwars i always forget their name after tomorrow then i lose my friend so it will be helpful if you add /friends command which does when you do /friend add (name) then you can do /friend and see when they online and where. This is helpful so people don;t get lost where their friends are at.

i agree i meet so many cool and nice people on eggwars and i dont remember there names now itd be nice to atleast see them but that sort of command that lets us see the server they are on is a no,thats a staff command not a command for all regular players to have.(to many people can abuse)
Lovely idea,hope staff view

eEmily

Pika Lover
+1, I was planning to make a suggestion on about a /friend command but I'm too uh

Shy lmao

But I know its a good thing and keeps you on track on your friends :p

faydee

Veteran

A friend of mine show me a command called /player (name) it shows you where is this player , it works on factions i dont know about other servers

OP
OP
warsv

warsv

Epic Pika
A friend of mine show me a command called /player (name) it shows you where is this player , it works on factions i dont know about other servers
For me i don;t really know that command the command i know is /friend add and /friends command to see where your friends are in any gamemode like kit-pvp

OP
OP
warsv

warsv

Epic Pika
+1, I was planning to make a suggestion on about a /friend command but I'm too uh

Shy lmao

But I know its a good thing and keeps you on track on your friends :p
yea xD :cool:

OP
OP
warsv

warsv

Epic Pika
i agree i meet so many cool and nice people on eggwars and i dont remember there names now itd be nice to atleast see them but that sort of command that lets us see the server they are on is a no,thats a staff command not a command for all regular players to have.(to many people can abuse)
Lovely idea,hope staff view
this also works with players i am not adversting or anything but in hazeserver players can do the /friend command so if staff allow players do that then it will be awesome :)

DirkieXP

Banned
/friends would need to be a plugin in the bungeecord. Since it needs to be global. I dont think a plugin like this exists already. And it's not necessary because you can just see your friends come online and you can /msg them

OP
OP
warsv

warsv

Epic Pika
/friends would need to be a plugin in the bungeecord. Since it needs to be global. I dont think a plugin like this exists already. And it's not necessary because you can just see your friends come online and you can /msg them
ok fine ;p but it will be useful you know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.