Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: adding a faster way to do privet message

Status
Not open for further replies.

superXninja

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
adding a faster way to do privet message

Detailed description:
accually i found this idea on an other server and i found it really cool and it works like this let's say somone did
/msg superXninja hello in my screan it will be like this
[player--->me:hello] but what i want to do is to add something next to the privte message i mean instead of seeing
player---->me:hello
i will see
player--->me:hello [click here to answer]
so when i click on that it will antomaticly do
/msg player
than i can write what i want to say

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
it is a lot faster than writting /msg (the player name ) it just by a click only

Example:
it is cool and a lot of players will like it and if somone was in pvp zone and wanted to msg somone really fast this is the way to go

Zyrax_

Banned
If you do /msg {playername} {message} it locks /r to that player, which means if you keep messaging the same player you don't need to type /msg {playername} {message} you can just /r {message}...

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
If you do /msg {playername} {message} it locks /r to that player, which means if you keep messaging the same player you don't need to type /msg {playername} {message} you can just /r {message}...
Yes but not a lot of players know that and it will be cool to add something new like this

Zyrax_

Banned
Yes but not a lot of players know that and it will be cool to add something new like this
Yes it would be cool...ill suggest it to a friend of mine(staff on the server) and we will see what he thinks about it...

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
Yes it would be cool...ill suggest it to a friend of mine(staff on the server) an we will see what he thinks about it...
there is also an other reason if you want what if the player is msging multiple players he can't do /r

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
It's not difficult to type a few extra letters! you just need to type the first letter of the players name and press tab.

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
It's not difficult to type a few extra letters! you just need to type the first letter of the players name and press tab.
do you rememeber when i said what if the player were in warzone and he need to write a privete message really quickly and i believe adding this wont take more than 15 min so why not

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
Very nice idea man, although i think /r is enough.
Yeah but not alot of player know about that and let's say you were doing privet message to a multiple personne you can't use /r you need to do
/msg player .....
and you wanted to say something to somone without telling anyone else and you did a mistack because you msged somoene else after him and the message goes to the wrong persone (you got the idea)

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
Yeah but not alot of player know about that and let's say you were doing privet message to a multiple personne you can't use /r you need to do
/msg player .....
and you wanted to say something to somone without telling anyone else and you did a mistack because you msged somoene else after him and the message goes to the wrong persone (you got the idea)[/QUOT
yea, that gets rly annoying

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Instead of /msg write /w it saves you 2 letters

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
Instead of /msg write /w it saves you 2 letters
i steal think my idea is the best for now because it is only 1 click and i believe making the commands for this
feater wont take more than 15 min
i you liked my idea click the like buttom
here ---->

HyperRSmash

Veteran
i steal think my idea is the best for now because it is only 1 click and i believe making the commands for this
feater wont take more than 15 min
i you liked my idea click the like buttom
here ---->
Dont be lazy to type a little :) and i take 2-3 sec to type /msg player
Your idea isnt bad, but its not necessary. /r is already good.
-1 for no need of that system

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
Dont be lazy to type a little :) and i take 2-3 sec to type /msg player
Your idea isnt bad, but its not necessary. /r is already good.
-1 for no need of that system
Yeah but not a lot of player know about that and let's say you were doing privet message to a multiple personne you can't use /r you need to do
/msg player .....
and you wanted to say something to somone without telling anyone else and you did a mistack because you msged somoene else after him and the message goes to the wrong persone (you got the idea)
also what if you were in a place where PVP is alwoed and you need to a privet message real quickly thats the time where you need my idea

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
If you are pvping you won't have any time to even type a letter, you still have to click it and type the msg you want with your idea. It will not be anymore useful or save much time at all. I think you should give up with this idea. -1

Zyrax_

Banned
Yeah but not a lot of player know about that and let's say you were doing privet message to a multiple personne you can't use /r you need to do
/msg player .....
also what if you were in a place where PVP is alwoed and you need to a privet message real quickly thats the time where you need my idea
I kinda do not understand you...you said:
"accually i found this idea on an other server and i found it really cool and it works like this let's say somone did
/msg superXninja hello in my screan it will be like this
[player--->me:hello] but what i want to do is to add something next to the privte message i mean instead of seeing
player---->me:hello
i will see
player--->me:hello [click here to answer]
so when i click on that it will antomaticly do
/msg player
than i can write what i want to say"

But you only specified for reply...not for sending messages...so this is kind of useless...except if in this plugin is added a method to send messages>> for example you click on players name in chat and it writes for you /msg [playername] and you type in the message...but you can just /r to reply mate...as I stated in the reply above..

HyperRSmash

Veteran
/msg player .....
So players dont know /r but they'll know this system? Pff nope, not at all

HyperRSmash

Veteran
if you ready what i said again and carefully you will know that what you said is wrong
As said, if you pvp and need to send msg scropl the screen to the name tales ages, rly it takes alot time and u would lose alot precious time on pvp so u would die both ways.
Pvp is to pvp not to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.