Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: adding a faster way to do privet message

Status
Not open for further replies.

superXninja

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
adding a faster way to do privet message

Detailed description:
accually i found this idea on an other server and i found it really cool and it works like this let's say somone did
/msg superXninja hello in my screan it will be like this
[player--->me:hello] but what i want to do is to add something next to the privte message i mean instead of seeing
player---->me:hello
i will see
player--->me:hello [click here to answer]
so when i click on that it will antomaticly do
/msg player
than i can write what i want to say

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
it is a lot faster than writting /msg (the player name ) it just by a click only

Example:
it is cool and a lot of players will like it and if somone was in pvp zone and wanted to msg somone really fast this is the way to go

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
As said, if you pvp and need to send msg scropl the screen to the name tales ages, rly it takes alot time and u would lose alot precious time on pvp so u would die both ways.
Pvp is to pvp not to talk.
and if you wanted to tell your friend to come save you

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I agree with all the -1 there's already plenty of support in private messages and like tozzo said one letter and then tab. If not that then it will send to the player with just a few letters of their name such as /msg toz would send to tozztozzo.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
do you rememeber when i said what if the player were in warzone and he need to write a privete message really quickly and i believe adding this wont take more than 15 min so why not
If he needed to type a message really quickly, using /msg playername would actually be faster. Having to switch from clicking on the mouse to typing on the keyboard would take longer than just typing out the message. This may sound faster, but in reality having to switch mediums makes it slower. If anything, I'd just recommend taking a typing class in your middle/high school/college. It would help with this and is actually super useful in the workplace as well

HyperRSmash

Veteran
If he needed to type a message really quickly, using /msg playername would actually be faster. Having to switch from clicking on the mouse to typing on the keyboard would take longer than just typing out the message. This may sound faster, but in reality having to switch mediums makes it slower. If anything, I'd just recommend taking a typing class in your middle/high school/college. It would help with this and is actually super useful in the workplace as well
And if alot plp are typing and talking in chat the player name would be always moving up, so it would make things alot harder and taking alot more time

Status
Not open for further replies.