Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Add /skin set command for cracked players for 1$ or free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx_MohMccrYT_xX

Suggestion:
Add /skin set command for cracked players for 1$ or free

Detailed description:
there are now many skin plugin for offline server so i would suggest you guys add the pluign just for 1$ or free

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
This skin idea for most of the offline servers so i would suggest you to use this.

Example:
Its there on most of the offline mode servers so please add this idea.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
This was suggested and denied 1000000 times :/ If u want a skin go buy a prem acc.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
As CPT_ARCHER said, this suggestion is not going to be added in pika for many purposes, one being that lag it'd produce and also it would decrease the difference between the cracked and premium players. This has been suggested before and it will continue being denied.

Requesting lock.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Not this again. The only thing you need to do is to get a premium account. You can't offer 1$ or free.

Requesting lock!

DrakeTDL

Pika Member
-1 If you want a skin i would suggest that you use clients that implements its own skin system such as ely.by or tlauncher. Other people of uses that client will be able to see your skin.

Requesting lock!

Butliquor

Veteran
Already suggested, like dark said, but , just to add. players can easily copy other players skin *premium players* or staff skins, which can be really tricky if someone was impersonating a staff member and used their skin, PS, if you are able to pay 1$, you can pay 26$ more? right?

Best Regards
-SP

Status
Not open for further replies.