Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Suggestion: Add permissions in webshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Suggestion:
Add permissions in webshop

Detailed description:
I mean, some players probably wants /fly or /fix but they have to spend 100EUR for a rank just to have /fly for example.. but if you added permissions in webshop it would be much better, cause well some people dont want to buy rank just to have more player votes, or to /fly. I think a lot of people would actually buy the /fly and /fix commands.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
Cause, well maybe i would buy some permissions, cause i dont want to spend money on buying a 100EUR rank just to get /fly for example

Example:
Because, maybe some people wants more player votes or something, but they have to get a rank to get them. I guess if they dont want to buy a rank, just add permissions in webshop like /fly /heal /fix etc.

~ Logically ~

Banned
Have fun with trying to get that idea over.
They'll just overprice it to the point where it's like your parents wallet is grabbing a gun and shooting itself in the side of the head.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
The rank doesnt have only /fly /fix it also has other perks and abylity to mine spawners that why its 100 euro
Bur anyway +1.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Have fun with trying to get that idea over.
They'll just overprice it to the point where it's like your parents wallet is grabbing a gun and shooting itself in the side of the head.
I dont think that if they'd add that it would be overpriced, but I think the reason they haven't added it yet is because then ranks will be bought less and they don't want that.

I don't really play Galactix though because of the lag and stuff so I'll generally stay neutral.

~ Logically ~

Banned
I dont think that if they'd add that it would be overpriced, but I think the reason they haven't added it yet is because then ranks will be bought less and they don't want that.

I don't really play Galactix though because of the lag and stuff so I'll generally stay neutral.

Of course nobody will buy it. Eggwars is the number one thing on Pika, so.

Status
Not open for further replies.