Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars SUDDEN DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaazAliHD

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
MaazHD

Suggestion:
SUDDEN DEATH!

Detailed description:
I think you should add the sudden death where the ender dragon spawns. Then after that, the phase will be "The End".
The ender dragon can destroy any block and it mostly targets players.

They can shoot ender dragon and I think you should also add that players can damge and defeat the ender dragon with weapons.​

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be accepted and put in the next minigame update is because It will make the game more intense and mostly for clutching players. YouTubers can make videos like fighting a bedwars god or a cheater and then the sudden death phase will come and it will make it more intense.​

DUX_

Legendary Pika
+1
Agree
its way better than borders

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

I love this idea even tho it would probably kill my fps xd

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 it was already suggested and denied as they already have border moving . And suggest your own ideas don't copy them from hypixel.

Arjun5174

Epic Pika
As Mentioned above
Dragons Wont Kill you if you are good and border will make you to fight against the last player

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
No need for copying other servers. We already have borders and I think that's enough.
However, a very small amount of players survive until the sudden death.

NGaming

Great Reporter
-1 hypickle
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello MaazAliHD,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.