Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Strength potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFan98

Pika Member
Username:
GoatFan98​

Suggestion:
Strength potion​

Detailed description:
It would be located in the potions tab of the item shop.

Price:
I think two emeralds is a good price.

Level:
I think strength II is the best, because it wouldn't make it so op, but it would be useful when fighting other teams.

Time:
10-15 seconds would be the best time it would last, because if this would be higher, it would make it too op, and some people could abuse it.​

Reason(s):
I think it would be a great idea to add strength potions to bedwars, because it would make it more unique, and they would be really useful for 2v2s 3v3s and 4v4. With strength potions, the potions tab of the item shop wouldn't be so empty.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Unbalanced item that doesn’t suit bed wars, Strength 2 is too op.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
GoatFan98

Suggestion:
Strength potion

Detailed description:
It would be located in the potions tab of the item shop.

Price:

I think two emeralds is a good price.

Level:

I think strength II is the best, because it wouldn't make it so op, but it would be useful when fighting other teams.

Time:

10-15 seconds would be the best time it would last, because if this would be higher, it would make it too op, and some people could abuse it.

Reason(s):
I think it would be a great idea to add strength potions to bedwars, because it would make it more unique, and they would be really useful for 2v2s 3v3s and 4v4. With strength potions, the potions tab of the item shop wouldn't be so empty.
-1 for strength 2. You should make it strength 1 & we could think about it. Still it doesn’t suit the gamemode

Silver Wing

The Pika
I remember another server having strength pot and believe me it was op af
You can kill a player in one shot if not in two (even if he/she has prot 4 diam armor)

OP
OP
GoatFan98

GoatFan98

Pika Member
If strength II is too op, than it can be strength I. I don't agree with the "doesn't suit" thing, because there are other potions in the game.

Silver Wing

The Pika
If strength II is too op, than it can be strength I. I don't agree with the "doesn't suit" thing, because there are other potions in the game.
I havent played mc in ages, so I dont know if strength 1 is op or not
But you have to keep in mind that the players have a leather chestplate which doesnt do much good in absorbing damage

As for the other potions:
  • Potion of Regen - We already have the team upgrade for that (though it works only in your base)
  • Potion of Fire Res - Useless in bedwars
  • Potion of Healing - Too OP as it regenerates 2.5 hearts (and 5 if we talk about Health II)
  • Potion of Night Vis - Useless
  • Potion of Invis - Already Suggested and Denied a lot of time
  • Potion of Water Breathing - Useless, until someone decides to oby/water trap you

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello GoatFan98,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen as it will be pretty overpowered and would kill the concept of BedWars.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.