Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
I just got banned for 10 mins while trying to ender pearl through a trap door 1 block hole, it kept moving my avatar in a wierd way so i couldnt use /hub, i had to ender pearl out so i tried it and it instantly banned me for blacklisted modifications LMAO, safe to say the anti cheat needs improvments

JustToGoody

The Pika
I just got banned for 10 mins while trying to ender pearl through a trap door 1 block hole, it kept moving my avatar in a wierd way so i couldnt use /hub, i had to ender pearl out so i tried it and it instantly banned me for blacklisted modifications LMAO, safe to say the anti cheat needs improvments
hello when you were trying to Ender Pearl through a trap door its was not a allowed you should report rule breakers and not breaking the rules btw this is a Bug Abusing

Snowyy

Banned
@JustToGoody he didnt abuse any bug, he was stuck and couldn’t use commands to get out, so he pearled to escape the block glitch, then ac banned him.
And @python822072java just make a ban appeal or contact staff to get unbanned.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Just appeal an unban here on forums as Snowy said^

JustToGoody

The Pika
@JustToGoody he didnt abuse any bug, he was stuck and couldn’t use commands to get out, so he pearled to escape the block glitch, then ac banned him.
And @python822072java just make a ban appeal or contact staff to get unbanned.
am dumb thanks for telling me
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

OP
OP
python822072java
So i got unbanned, staff didnt reach out to my apeal but it was 1 hour and the hour ended

JustToGoody

The Pika
yep he meant player with a rank. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
oh thanks ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
oh thanks ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
npㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

sheryal

Great Reporter
what a great story but seriously the anti cheat can be annoying at times so. recommend not even attempting to do that