Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

STOP THESE FU BIT FROM TEAMING OK THERE WERE TEAMING ON ME THERE U GO FU BAN THEM RN. aTHEY ALSO SAID IT WAS FUN FU TEAMING OK AND THATS NOT FU FUN

happytap1234

THE OTHER SS DOESNT SHOW UP BUT I COULD SHOW U
ALL

Attachments

• 4PPL.png
    4PPL.png
    437.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
H

happytap1234

IM MADmax RN OK cuties SO IF U DONT BAN THEMN RN IMA COME TO UR HOME AND KIss you

Last edited by a moderator:

NGaming

Great Reporter
Report the rule-breakers HERE, also you need to have video evidence or it will be denied. And also swearing is not allowed.

OP
OP
H

happytap1234

<i used an auto clicker at the end cause i was too pissed off im sorry> you can warn me

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
STRESI
<i used an auto clicker at the end cause i was too pissed off im sorry> you can warn me
Lmaoo self report you gona get ban for autoclicker

Please enter a message with more than 6 words

AltroG

Legendary Pika
IGN
AltroG
Hey happytap1234,
First of all, player reports go here (with evidence). Second of, that's not an appropriate way of asking for anything. The player report will be denied due to swearing, auto clicking and misbehaving. Thank you.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello player,
Please report any rule-breakers over Here. Read the rules and understand them and avoid swearing and breaking the rules on forums and in game

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
You have no reason to use autoclicker or any other hacks.
If you see someone teaming or hacking, you can record and report him HERE.

JerryMine

The Pika
guys you can't talk to a stupid person they just want to be stupid and can't get away from being it

UpperGround

Great Reporter
If you're not gonna give further explanation, I don't think your reply has a reason to be there.
the staff doesn't care how you present the report, reports get accepted depending on the evidence provided, you can cuss and say anything in the report, but as long as the evidence is sufficient it'll get accepted