Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

StarLord_Quill Staff Application(Awnsered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaWither

Epic Pika
u didint even read the rules!
that show that u are not a good person to be a staff :/
Have a good day :D

OP
OP
SkyLord_Qull

SkyLord_Qull

and im giving word to you i will read and study all of the rules can you show me rules?

OP
OP
SkyLord_Qull

SkyLord_Qull

guys your in mistake im going to do it and if i read rules and with help you guys i will be accepted just help me belive me i can do it :)

Blues

Pika Lover
Right seeing as this is now about spelling/grammar shit;
I'm sorry but you don't meet the requirements in order to be considered. The requirement is to have 30 messages minimum to even have your application reviewed. I suggest making them longer, and more serious. Here are the problems that I see in your application so when you make another one after the period of 3 months (It might've been changed to 1 but I'm not too sure).
  • What server are you applying for: It meant by what server as in Factions, Sky Block, Prison, etc. not a general Minecraft server.
  • The entire application: Too few arguments that convince the staff managers that you should be accepted as staff; use proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Make it look neat, formal, and serious.
  • What are you strengths: If you're a good builder then apply to be a builder of the server, not staff.
That's all that I can think of now but good luck in your next attempt.
Yea well y’all basically fucked the “30 messages”, open the staff section and look at some (trial)helpers, lmao.
1 post, 0 posts, 6 posts, losers

-1.. Read the rules a d punishments forum posts. Use proper grammer. Write in a detailed manner.
And how exactly did you get staff? Fam you laugh at reports and your grammar/spelling is shit.. how much did you pay? 80? 90? Must have been a hella lot for them to accept you, wew

I WAS ON PHONE.... AND MY PHONE IS V SMALL FOR MY GIGANTIC HANDS.
So... apparently the ‘a’ and ‘e’ are easily confused now? You must be Bigfoot.

expirience
Nice.
and u dont have the right to speak with a staff like that ... what a shame -.-
And you could’ve just put that in 1 post. Also, how about the staff member cancels his caps and then attitude against him will be more friendly?

Also, we all seem to have forgotten that this is a STAFF APPLICATION. It might be a really shit one, but it’s a staff application. @Divyam you, a staff member, should have been the one saying this, not me. (Try doing that next time instead of replying to a member with all caps, unprofessional and immature af)

Last edited:

Davidva

Veteran

Yea well y’all basically fucked the “30 messages”, open the staff section and look at some (trial)helpers, lmao.

And how exactly did you get staff? Fam you laugh at reports and your grammar/spelling is shit.. how much did you pay? 80? 90? Must have been a hella lot for them to accept you, wew

Nice.

And you could’ve just put that in 1 post. Also, how about the staff member cancels his caps and then attitude against him will be more friendly?

Also, we all seem to have forgotten that this is a STAFF APPLICATION. It might be a really shit one, but it’s a staff application. @Divyam you, a staff member, should have been the one saying this, not me. (Try doing that next time instead of replying to a member with all caps, unprofessional and immature af)
Speedy, stop xD

Divyam

Legendary Pika

Nice.

Hey, if you think you are the best person in this world, then please apply for staff team....

Status
Not open for further replies.