Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

StarLord_Quill Staff Application(Awnsered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyLord_Qull

ING: StarLord_Quill
What server are you applying for?: Pika Network
TimeZone:2-3 hours
Do you have good quality microphone? yes i have
Do you have Discord & Teamspeak?:yes
How many hours can you put in the server per week?:40 hours per week
Any previous punishments on the Pika Network?:no never
Any past experiences in being a staff member and what is your motivation:Owner-Builder-Helper
What would you do if someone was advertising?:first i will warn him/her if again he/she do i will jail him/her
What would you do if someone was abusing their rank?:Depends...Jail or Ban
What are your strengths?:Building
What are your weakneses?:pvP
Do you have any hobbies outside minecraft?:yes of course: Playing PingPong-Playing Piano and Tennis
Will your work/school get in the way of doing staff duties?:yes of course i will advertising pika network server to my friends/classmates
Why should we accept you as staff?:Because im going to do it and im responsible
and im playing minecraft for 5 years and make me happy to be pika network staff

thank you
StarLord

Divyam

Legendary Pika
-1.. Read the rules a d punishments forum posts. Use proper grammer. Write in a detailed manner.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I'm sorry but you don't meet the requirements in order to be considered. The requirement is to have 30 messages minimum to even have your application reviewed. I suggest making them longer, and more serious. Here are the problems that I see in your application so when you make another one after the period of 3 months (It might've been changed to 1 but I'm not too sure).
  • What server are you applying for: It meant by what server as in Factions, Sky Block, Prison, etc. not a general Minecraft server.
  • The entire application: Too few arguments that convince the staff managers that you should be accepted as staff; use proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Make it look neat, formal, and serious.
  • What are you strengths: If you're a good builder then apply to be a builder of the server, not staff.
That's all that I can think of now but good luck in your next attempt.

OP
OP
SkyLord_Qull

SkyLord_Qull

I'm sorry but you don't meet the requirements in order to be considered. The requirement is to have 30 messages minimum to even have your application reviewed. I suggest making them longer, and more serious. Here are the problems that I see in your application so when you make another one after the period of 3 months (It might've been changed to 1 but I'm not too sure).
  • What server are you applying for: It meant by what server as in Factions, Sky Block, Prison, etc. not a general Minecraft server.
  • The entire application: Too few arguments that convince the staff managers that you should be accepted as staff; use proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Make it look neat, formal, and serious.
  • What are you strengths: If you're a good builder then apply to be a builder of the server, not staff.
That's all that I can think of now but good luck in your next attempt.
thanks im sad now but im not good in english dude help me to be accepted next time

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yeah man, you don't seem mature enough or have any expirience at the topic at hand..

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
its a bit sad to see such posts when you havent been in forums for a while... and in minecraft in general

OP
OP
SkyLord_Qull

SkyLord_Qull

please pleasee fix the /ad site i cant watch ads its said "No Ad avalible" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.