Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinesewater

Banned
deserve more respect than what they get from some people
Yes sometimes I talk shit to staff, but that doesn't mean that I don't respect them. They have 50 staff on a 10000 player community, 30 non-pvp and 20 pvp. Timezones are also a thing + include some inactive staff. So that means there are 10 to 15 staff onine the whole time, with over 10 servers, there should be 1-2 staff members every server. But wait, from the 6 pvp staff 4 are kit pvp and 2 are factions, from the 11 non pvp staff 7 are on survival, 2 sky block and 2 sky block ice.

So I dont't understand how people from kit pvp and factions about hackers when OPFAC is left without any staff. The only 2 staff that i've seen the last 3 days on OPFAC are Wolfsrain and theyo.

OP
OP
Silentkiller333

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
Yes sometimes I talk shit to staff, but that doesn't mean that I don't respect them. They have 50 staff on a 10000 player community, 30 non-pvp and 20 pvp. Timezones are also a thing + include some inactive staff. So that means there are 10 to 15 staff onine the whole time, with over 10 servers, there should be 1-2 staff members every server. But wait, from the 6 pvp staff 4 are kit pvp and 2 are factions, from the 11 non pvp staff 7 are on survival, 2 sky block and 2 sky block ice.

So I dont't understand how people from kit pvp and factions about hackers when OPFAC is left without any staff. The only 2 staff that i've seen the last 3 days on OPFAC are Wolfsrain and theyo.
I play factions.. and that true sometime we see some helpers, and Inickyy really active there.
players in factions talk alot about the hackers because there is alot hackers and sometimes we dont have admin/helpers on

MouraThat

Veteran

Im not saying you disrespect staff
But idk about the staff thing like with the non pvp staff its not true
the ones for survival are meant to be
Coco040326.Drummaster1995.JakeCuhz
Coco and Drum are on majority of the time and then slendyy daily (not as much though) and then sometimes People like Fangston and salw,.. come to see because they can play it to
And like yesterday we have Bear,Kaylee and Thav on
i wish you could take yourself of chats
cause im stopping now

OP
OP
Silentkiller333

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
Anyway I didn't open that post for war..XD
Just to inform people that even they don't see staff probably they are on, and if they need help I here to help, I sure about that there are more players that will like to help.

MouraThat

Veteran
Anyway I didn't open that post for war..XD
Just to inform people that even they don't see staff probably they are on, and if they need help I here to help, I sure about that there are more players that will like to help.
Yeah exactly
this it turning into arguements
overall point:
Staff in Pika are the best,They are good. Although they are not perfect they cant be everywhere they cant always make you happy they are doing their job while being human and we as a community must respect that.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
In the last time lots of players start to complain that the server staff not that active and helpful.

So I am here to tell everyone that not the true!, the true is that the staff are always active and trying there best!
even some helpers/admins writes in the forums that they are online in the server but they are in vanish,

I know that sometimes you see hacker and you try to call to staff but no one answer,There are several reasons:
First: Helpers can help you but only in their server section ( Helper from creative can't help you in faction server) They can answer you qustions, but they can't ban hackers/kick etc.

Second: They are humans, they need to sleep,eat,go with friends and more like that.. so don't forget it they are not robots.

Third: So they are humans.. think about it,
you are not the only one that have problem, its can take time and you will need to wait. that why you have option to recored and report..

I can give more reasons but let keep it short as possible.

Anyway if you see hacker/bug and you can't get staff you always can recored or report it on the forums,
you can't recored it? Just call me and I will be there fast as I can (ign Silentkiller333), you have a problem/ qustions and you want to ask staff about it just msg me in game/forums I will answer you and I can tell you that you will get the same answer that admin will give you.

I am here to help and remove pressure from the staff and make pika better place, because I know that not easy.. and I have time XD

Ways to contact me:
Minecraft: I active in the factions server, and if you will need me in other server I will come to help.
Forums: You can just msg me and I will try to answer fast as possible.
TeamSpeak: I do my best to be online in ts all day, my name there is Woof, sometimes I open my music bot so you can msg it too(name: [Radio]Woof)

*Staff I would like to get respond about it and if I need to change it to make it better..
@Thav01 @DutchSmash @iNickyy
Its so so true, because as you can see on the forums: They are ALWAYS busy with helping us. I needed help one time, and lord_V was helping me id i remember correct. It seemed like he went AFK for a bit, but he was chatting with staff for about 10 min, just to help me. Eventually it didn't work, but thats just because all the staff were bsusy. Im not a patient boy, dont think that, but i do UNDERSTAND why it takes long sometimes, and will not go posting stuff: staff are lazy, staff aren't active etc. And silentkiller, why don't u apply? You seem like you would be a good helper.

Krummpus

Pika Member
hmm.... Staff are active On Op faactions 2/1 I see them 3-4 times in the amount I play per day... which is a lot.

Chinesewater

Banned
hmm.... Staff are active On Op faactions 2/1 I see them 3-4 times in the amount I play per day... which is a lot.
h
giphy.gif

Cloudz

While op facs has only a certain number of staff its difficult to get staff from there since most people choose the server they play on most, but as of recently there will be more staff on op facs :p

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
UnseenGaming isn't a staff member... However idk if he still is UnseenMC is a staff member.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Staff in Pika are the best,They are good. Although they are not perfect they cant be everywhere they cant always make you happy they are doing their job while being human and we as a community m
You are right staff have lots of work and can't be all the time with you .-.

Slendyy

Veteran
Im not saying you disrespect staff
But idk about the staff thing like with the non pvp staff its not true
the ones for survival are meant to be
Coco040326.Drummaster1995.JakeCuhz
Coco and Drum are on majority of the time and then slendyy daily (not as much though) and then sometimes People like Fangston and salw,.. come to see because they can play it to
And like yesterday we have Bear,Kaylee and Thav on
i wish you could take yourself of chats
cause im stopping now
I can't be there that much time because i'm helping in another servers like Kit PVP, Factions etc , and now i'm looking into EggWars because looks like there's a lot of hackers there. Not only me but all the staff members are trying to do their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.