Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
In the last time lots of players start to complain that the server staff not that active and helpful.

So I am here to tell everyone that not the true!, the true is that the staff are always active and trying there best!
even some helpers/admins writes in the forums that they are online in the server but they are in vanish,

I know that sometimes you see hacker and you try to call to staff but no one answer,There are several reasons:
First: Helpers can help you but only in their server section ( Helper from creative can't help you in faction server) They can answer you qustions, but they can't ban hackers/kick etc.

Second: They are humans, they need to sleep,eat,go with friends and more like that.. so don't forget it they are not robots.

Third: So they are humans.. think about it,
you are not the only one that have problem, its can take time and you will need to wait. that why you have option to recored and report..

I can give more reasons but let keep it short as possible.

Anyway if you see hacker/bug and you can't get staff you always can recored or report it on the forums,
you can't recored it? Just call me and I will be there fast as I can (ign Silentkiller333), you have a problem/ qustions and you want to ask staff about it just msg me in game/forums I will answer you and I can tell you that you will get the same answer that admin will give you.

I am here to help and remove pressure from the staff and make pika better place, because I know that not easy.. and I have time XD

Ways to contact me:
Minecraft: I active in the factions server, and if you will need me in other server I will come to help.
Forums: You can just msg me and I will try to answer fast as possible.
TeamSpeak: I do my best to be online in ts all day, my name there is Woof, sometimes I open my music bot so you can msg it too(name: [Radio]Woof)

*Staff I would like to get respond about it and if I need to change it to make it better..
@Thav01 @DutchSmash @iNickyy

Last edited:

TacosB

Veteran
Totally agree, just to add there is also a command
Code:
/helpop [msg]
in order to contact staff. If you notice rules violators use this command, and a staff member may show up. If not drop in on Teamspeak, where usually at least 1 staff member is online. Another option is to record them and report them yourself!
Tasos

Last edited:

EzCowHD

Banned
What i don't get here is why people are taking this as a joke... @GeeGee yeah it would've been epic to record 3 hours of a guy sitting there with hacks trying to kille someone in a non pvp zone. really epic.... As for you @ImAnAlbatraoz why didn't you record him? Why aren't you listing his name (Suspicious much?) And why are you saying staff don't do their jobs? Yeah sure staff have all the time in the world to do whatever someone wants. They can spend 80 hours on pika before having to get off. No. Ima say why and everyone in this thread go ahead and dislike this comment because its too much to read or its not true (When it clearly is)
1. Staff are in different areas of the world So different timezones than you.
2. If staff were on and ignoring you its bc they are screen sharing, on ts3, or afk.
3. Staff can't just go off of what someone says in chat. They will ask you to report on forums with proof.
4. Most of the staff don't apply for the server that you or others play on. They mostly apply for Non-Pvp servers.
5. If you had common sense you could have recorded him. He was sitting there for 3 hours. Someone had to have recorded him.
6. They have ts3. Most of the staff on there is afk as usual. But some listen to the players and go on the server.
7. Your not listing his name so there something weird with that entirely. Are you protecting him? Or you just don't care?
8. Don't take this as a joke. Staff do their best even when you can't tell. (I hate some parts of this server i do. But i don't do things like this.)
Thats it. And if you read this all then maybe you would understand why its not always the staffs fault.

-GWG @GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ummmm ok... Why did you put that here? (I know most of it adds on to what Silent Said)

Chinesewater

Banned
What i don't get here is why people are taking this as a joke... @GeeGee yeah it would've been epic to record 3 hours of a guy sitting there with hacks trying to kille someone in a non pvp zone. really epic.... As for you @ImAnAlbatraoz why didn't you record him? Why aren't you listing his name (Suspicious much?) And why are you saying staff don't do their jobs? Yeah sure staff have all the time in the world to do whatever someone wants. They can spend 80 hours on pika before having to get off. No. Ima say why and everyone in this thread go ahead and dislike this comment because its too much to read or its not true (When it clearly is)
1. Staff are in different areas of the world So different timezones than you.
2. If staff were on and ignoring you its bc they are screen sharing, on ts3, or afk.
3. Staff can't just go off of what someone says in chat. They will ask you to report on forums with proof.
4. Most of the staff don't apply for the server that you or others play on. They mostly apply for Non-Pvp servers.
5. If you had common sense you could have recorded him. He was sitting there for 3 hours. Someone had to have recorded him.
6. They have ts3. Most of the staff on there is afk as usual. But some listen to the players and go on the server.
7. Your not listing his name so there something weird with that entirely. Are you protecting him? Or you just don't care?
8. Don't take this as a joke. Staff do their best even when you can't tell. (I hate some parts of this server i do. But i don't do things like this.)
Thats it. And if you read this all then maybe you would understand why its not always the staffs fault.

-GWG @GWG_iKnowledge
Omg, i thought you've put something intelegent on the forums for the first time ._>

OP
OP
Silentkiller333

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
The moment u hear all the stories ...
Daantje after the call with you thought about it,
and think about it pika never was soo good, hacker getting banned and everything getting pretty good.

I agree with you that was false reason to denied your application

Hoopless

Veteran
Liked it.

like.jpg

MouraThat

Veteran
i agree completly im fed up of this rude way people are treating a great set of staff
Two people on the forums have been rude to staff and more and more keep badmouthing staff and keep saying how they dont do this
They are human just like us but have the features to be leaders and staff
Like im glad someone else sees what me and @GWG_iKnowledge
instead of complaing about staff have you ever thought about sitting down and thinking what your asking and thinking why your not getting replies.(this is not aimed at specific person btw)

Daantje8

Rocky if u were talking about me i was only aiming at one person. I never said all staff are bad,pls forgive me if u think i did so. I never ment to hate out further then thav. All i wanted was a fair chance and not getting chucked with false reasons.

Chinesewater

Banned
i agree completly im fed up of this rude way people are treating a great set of staff
Two people on the forums have been rude to staff and more and more keep badmouthing staff and keep saying how they dont do this
They are human just like us but have the features to be leaders and staff
Like im glad someone else sees what me and @GWG_iKnowledge
instead of complaing about staff have you ever thought about sitting down and thinking what your asking and thinking why your not getting replies.(this is not aimed at specific person btw)
I hate people that think that staff members are gods...

MouraThat

Veteran
Rocky if u were talking about me i was only aiming at one person. I never said all staff are bad,pls forgive me if u think i did so. I never ment to hate out further then thav. All i wanted was a fair chance and not getting chucked with false reasons.
Not really referring to you . This wasnt really aimed at a particular person its more of a generalization its like if the player doesnt get their own way then staff are so bad and etc.
I hate people that think that staff members are gods...
I dont think their god's i think their good and deserve more respect than what they get from some people

OP
OP
Silentkiller333

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
Not really referring to you . This wasnt really aimed at a particular person its more of a generalization its like if the player doesnt get their own way then staff are so bad and etc.

I dont think their god's i think their good and deserve more respect than what they get from some people
That what I said they are trying there best.

Status
Not open for further replies.