Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
I can't be there that much time because i'm helping in another servers like Kit PVP, Factions etc , and now i'm looking into EggWars because looks like there's a lot of hackers there. Not only me but all the staff members are trying to do their best.
Lol im arguing for your case. I know this of course all i was saying was that your not on there as much as you use to understandably but thats better .(I dont mean this in a bad way at all)

Slendyy

Veteran
I'm just saying because survival players may notice my absence there nothing more. ;)

Popoisgek

I feel like this people are just saying nice stuff to staff so they look good...its quite funny

OP
OP
Silentkiller333

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
I feel like this people are just saying nice stuff to staff so they look good...its quite funny
You can think what you want, but I see you are new in the fourm.
And if you will search about players that say staff are bad etc.. you will find alot, and that not ok because, look what I wrote up.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
If you are on much on the forums, and you look at "Staff Online" at the same time, you will see that it is true what Me and Silentkiller said: Slendy is on really much

OP
OP
Silentkiller333

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
There are staff that like Slendyy that you can see they are active but there are some you don't see them but they always working..

YoungerO_o

The only thing I want to say is that I am a Global Helper I am trying to be active on every server but this 3 weeks I got many complaints about op factions 1- 2 so this time I am focusing more on these two servers same with Egg Wars and OP Egg Wars I rarely speak in chat because if they see me the first thing they do is to toggle everything so this is why you think we are inactive there but we are not you just cant see it.

I really don't want any war to start because of this thread , thank you @Silentkiller333 for making this thread.

Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.