Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq420

Veteran
Today I have witnessed that Pika staff isn't doing their best to stop hackers or to even be online. As I was playing factions I needed some materials etc and I went to shop few times, eveytime when I went to /warp shop there was a hacker with kill aura and he tried to hit everyone but he was AFK. 3 hours have passed until he disconnected or got banned. I just wan't to say that Pika staff deserves an applause for this one. Well done.
(And I'm not telling you hackers name)

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
I am not saying you are wrong but next time you could recored/ call me or anyone that have recoreding progrem..

I can tell you that I will tp to you fast as I can to recored him..

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Theres a reason he didn't record. When a member such as the hacker is being obvious in a public place a staff member should resolve the issue. This means.
1: they don't care/ are corrupt af
2: they don't know how to do their job
3:theres not enough staff

Tbf 3 hours with no staff noticing is pretty sad and shows no hope for the server.

GeeGee

Pika Lover
You should have recorded it, not for reporting but for the lulz, that must had been some epic s**t.
I undetstand you dont wanna mention the hackers name but just for the lulz can you run his name on the Bans and see if he got actually banned? Because if he didnt then he might come back and I wanna be there!

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
What i don't get here is why people are taking this as a joke... @GeeGee yeah it would've been epic to record 3 hours of a guy sitting there with hacks trying to kille someone in a non pvp zone. really epic.... As for you @ImAnAlbatraoz why didn't you record him? Why aren't you listing his name (Suspicious much?) And why are you saying staff don't do their jobs? Yeah sure staff have all the time in the world to do whatever someone wants. They can spend 80 hours on pika before having to get off. No. Ima say why and everyone in this thread go ahead and dislike this comment because its too much to read or its not true (When it clearly is)
1. Staff are in different areas of the world So different timezones than you.
2. If staff were on and ignoring you its bc they are screen sharing, on ts3, or afk.
3. Staff can't just go off of what someone says in chat. They will ask you to report on forums with proof.
4. Most of the staff don't apply for the server that you or others play on. They mostly apply for Non-Pvp servers.
5. If you had common sense you could have recorded him. He was sitting there for 3 hours. Someone had to have recorded him.
6. They have ts3. Most of the staff on there is afk as usual. But some listen to the players and go on the server.
7. Your not listing his name so there something weird with that entirely. Are you protecting him? Or you just don't care?
8. Don't take this as a joke. Staff do their best even when you can't tell. (I hate some parts of this server i do. But i don't do things like this.)
Thats it. And if you read this all then maybe you would understand why its not always the staffs fault.

-GWG (If someone dislikes this You better explain why)

Cloudz

We had a pvp event today to liven the server which is why most staff were busy, also staff arent the only ones who could do something, record even 15 seconds of him upload and send to a staff member on teamspeak and he would be banned. Do your part aswell, theres only a limited ammount of staff and theres timezones as well

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
@GWG_iKnowledge u are parshly wrong, theres is alooot of curuption on pika. An example of this is the otherday when GetTheCombo won the koth, Inickyy was on his staff account and hit him out of the air when he tryed to leave. GetTheCombo then fell and lost all his gapples and his armor he had. Then members from Colors (which i beleive his alt is in) took all the loot. I can give examples for many more staff members but every time i get threats and so on from higher members of staff.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
We had a pvp event today to liven the server which is why most staff were busy, also staff arent the only ones who could do something, record even 15 seconds of him upload and send to a staff member on teamspeak and he would be banned. Do your part aswell, theres only a limited ammount of staff and theres timezones as well
Lol i gave up with recording hackers, they dont ban donators unless they give the server a bad rep

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
tbf i hope the server gets blacklisted by mojang (i gave them a tip on twitter :) )

GeeGee

Pika Lover
@GWG_iKnowledge
Let me start by saying that I actually enjoy reading other ppls post when they are long and show some effort in trying to reason and explain themselfs and I find interesting what other ppl think.

Now lemme be clear, I dont see this as a "Joke", I just find it funny. I completly understand that you dont, but plz make and effort and try to understand that other ppl may have a different sense of humor than yours. The reason I find it funny is because I enjoy irony and sarcasm. Its to be expected that a dumb hacker who left kill aura on the shop would be catched and banned, but in this case he wasnt due to the lack of staff. I mean cmon now just the fact that theres a dumb hacker dancing around with kill aura on the shop for 3 hours is hillarious to me. I've lost bases, gear and vaults to hackers multiple times without them being punished, and let me tell you, after a while if you dont take it with a litle humor it gets uber frustrating.

Ima try to comment on the points u made
1.- Yea I agree, thats why it has been stressed by alot of ppl that staff from other time zone is needed.
2.- I agree, and I would suggest that, if they know theyre gonna be afk for a long time, they better to logg off since i find it more frustrating when theyre on but not responding than them being offline.
3.- I think this is irrelevant for this since ImAnAlbatraoz didnt mention anything about chat.
4.- I cant comment on this since unlike you I dont know to what servers ppl usually apply for.
5.- No comment since i feel its directed to just ImAnAlbatraoz.
6.- So you're saying that staff is "afk as usual" yet from your post i get the feeling that you are defending them for this? I just dont get what you're tryin to say here.
7.- No comment since i feel its directed to just ImAnAlbatraoz
8.- I dont take it as a "joke", I just find it funny. "Staff do their best even when you can't tell" How do you know they are doing their best? Do you have some sort of magic powers? I like to belive they do but i woulndt go that far and say this with ceirtainty.

I agree with your final sentence, its not always the staff's fault, Imo its the lack of staff thats the problem. Thx for sharing your thoughts and let me add that you made me see things from your prespective and I see how you may have found my post irritating.

Good luck, have fun!

Opticlulz

Veteran
I mean, considering the fact that the hacker was hacking in shop and we look for pvpers, not sure why someone that never went down to pvp bothers you so much.

Hoopless

Veteran
Hey,

Today I have witnessed that Pika staff isn't doing their best to stop hackers or to even be online. As I was playing factions I needed some materials etc and I went to shop few times, eveytime when I went to /warp shop there was a hacker with kill aura and he tried to hit everyone but he was AFK. 3 hours have passed until he disconnected or got banned.
We know there are some issues with this, we don't have a plugin what shows who is using kill aura is suppius of using kill aura, all we do is see the clicks and teleport to the person, if the person is hacking we will ban him as fast as we can. Currecly i am looking for such as this system but it is not easy to get a good one that means get a paid developer and build it.

Theres a reason he didn't record. When a member such as the hacker is being obvious in a public place a staff member should resolve the issue. This means.
1: they don't care/ are corrupt af
2: they don't know how to do their job
3:theres not enough staff

Tbf 3 hours with no staff noticing is pretty sad and shows no hope for the server.
This is very negative, i can count this as "negative behavior" and that can means a 3 week ban of the forums, and i guess you don't like it. So i will give you one more time. and yea, there are some inactive staff but that doesn't mean they "don't care or how to do their job". and yea there is not enough staff of course, but heiring people who are good or normal for a staff position is not easy on this server, i have seen a lot of application that are bad. (432 application denied, 9 application waiting, 18 application accepted). Also i see that you guys don't know how its working as a staff member on pika-network so don't think you are.

I can give examples for many more staff members but every time i get threats and so on from higher members of staff.
lel, lets say Pr0mich? you still think he hacks LOL.

And yea indeed, we need better programs but they aren't here. also do not think you know a lot about staff position or about other things.

Also @CreeperPeeper If you have complains go to a head-admin (Thav01, PizzaMC) and talk about it. you guys can get out of it. and of course you think "they are corrupt also" than you need to learn what corrupt is.

Status
Not open for further replies.