Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff Members and PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faxulous

Banned
But people are requesting to remove the pac. Its because when the lag spikes. PAC traits them like they are hacking. What if the violator ain't have account in the website or ts3?!. It's lucky when you have a ts3 and PikaForumAccount

Semialt

PAC falsely banned me, first time pvping on pika in a few weeks. The fight took 30 seconds and I got insta banned because I hit an NPC that spawned in my face. PAC is by no means a good anti cheat if this happens to innocent players.

itzwebby

Epic Pika
Ikr same here I have been studying how to detect certain hacks and It's getting alittle easier but still very hard!
no its not i have a good way it will make it soooo ez to find and ban haxors but i can say it for only 3@DutchSmash and @Robin Nijmeijer and @XxTheMeteorxX_ but if staff well accept me to join them and find that i can ban alot of haxors i can tell it to all staff JKS i will tell all staff just send me on a conversation and i will tell u
warnning non staff wont get it

faydee

Veteran
I won't read all this so I will say something which may sound random but deeply it is related "chicken is life"

DirkieXP

Banned
PAC falsely banned me, first time pvping on pika in a few weeks. The fight took 30 seconds and I got insta banned because I hit an NPC that spawned in my face. PAC is by no means a good anti cheat if this happens to innocent players.
1 thing: you do not get banned instantly.
You have to hit a NCP 4 times in the 0,25 seconds it spawns.
Sometimes they spawn behind you, or in the ground.
Then u need to do this 3 times, and then you'll be marked as high risk and it bans you.
So your story is probably not true, sorry.

Semialt

1 thing: you do not get banned instantly.
You have to hit a NCP 4 times in the 0,25 seconds it spawns.
Sometimes they spawn behind you, or in the ground.
Then u need to do this 3 times, and then you'll be marked as high risk and it bans you.
So your story is probably not true, sorry.

Semialt

Looks like a false ban to me. Post it in the ban appeal section. Also thanks for the vid helps me in polisihing pac.
I already posted it a while back, and I tried to recreate the ban and i couldnt get myself banned again so i guess i just had very bad luck.

Semialt

Note* i did get unbanned.

The owners response to my video was Make sure to keep your cps below 8 *I have around 11 as seen in top left corner. This pissed me off because thats an ridiculous requirement

ZeroGiven

Veteran
I already posted it a while back, and I tried to recreate the ban and i couldnt get myself banned again so i guess i just had very bad luck.
That cinda happens from now to then. Lagg is also killing pac now and then the new version would consider server and client side lagg.

ZeroGiven

Veteran
Note* i did get unbanned.

The owners response to my video was Make sure to keep your cps below 8 *I have around 11 as seen in top left corner. This pissed me off because thats an ridiculous requirement

It is I will also look into this. Some of these things I hear here are also new for me I have been gone for a year almost so I'm doing my best to create a new and better version of pac

Jeear

Legendary Pika
This thread made me smile :p
Shin-Min-Ah-as-Gumiho-gif-korean-actors-and-actresses-33103446-360-203.gif

ChairmanSB

Veteran
It is I will also look into this. Some of these things I hear here are also new for me I have been gone for a year almost so I'm doing my best to create a new and better version of pac
Well good luck with your work and keep up the good work for the server dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.